ODAT Wednesday 21st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pm'd twich a few weeks ago and she was helping her son move to london and was drinking a little but sounded ok...she actually checked on me a few days later as well....I'm gonna pm her now and check on Sophie 75 too
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Mamabear, sorry to hear about satan. I had lots of struggles when I worked for a boss. A bit happier working for myself but oh so lonely - at home alone. My experience tells me to set a plan to change jobs and when you have a new one in an environment that is better, guit the old one. We spend so much time at work its really important to try hard to find work we can enjoy, with people we can like. If not I think you can end up drinking to cope? What do you think?

Hi Spam, thanks for the comments. Don't trust counselors, so much money, so little help...like it here though.

Hi Katie, great to hear from you.
      Kia Kaha (Be strong)
      H
      Allen Carr’s book changed everything for me. The easyway to control alcohol. Highly recommended

Comment

Hi Meech and OverIt - thanks for the welcome. Nice place you built here!
        Allen Carr’s book changed everything for me. The easyway to control alcohol. Highly recommended

Comment

I just pm'd Twitch and Sophie....will keep you posted
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
          X