Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this

Ironic

Wow, just posted a huge blubbering tale on here and then the site went off so it was lost. Short of the story is, I poured my heart and sole out about how I was feeling cause I had tears streaming down my face uncontrollably this morning.

Just posted and venting helped the pain have somewhere to go and out of me. Very new without AL to numb it all. Need to remember this when these painful emotions hit. Kind of feels like I flushed it! :toilet:

Weekend plan to stay AF:
    Stay away from ex:bang
    Hang with AF family and friends
    Go on new adventure with :dog:
    Go do laundry :grannypants:
    If lonely hang out with MWO friends:ranger
    My biggest trigger is loneliness and to remember I am never alone anymore:thanks:

AF since April 19, 2010
    AF since April 19, 2010
    NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
    -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

New to this

:welcome: Dayby Day

I'm sorry your post retreated to cyber space - but I'm very happy that it helped you, none the less There is often a bit of emotional overload in the early days AF... probably because we have numbed any real emotion for so long. We have to learn to cope with emotions again.

Wishing you a wonderful 4th day without the poison... keep checkin in!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

New to this

Thanks Sunshine, Your posts are always such a welcome treat. I live a very outdoorsy life and sounds like you do too. I have decided to go away tonight with my daughter to get away from a few things, so will check in with MWO when I am back. Plan to be around her and good friends for the next 24 hours as this seems to be a painful time for me right now. Being around others will help.
        Sure appreciate your reaching out, big hug.
        AF since April 19, 2010
        NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
        -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Working...
        X