Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!

Hi Everyone

I woke up for the first time last night and I had slept for around 3 1/2 hours. Boy was that a shock and so good to realise I had not been in bed for less than 1 hour. All in all woke up 3 times after that and then the alarm was singing to me. Did not even take my 'Nod Off' natural sleep remedy. Really wierd because I felt a different kind of tired when I went to bed, maybe it was the portion of chocolate ice cream I had - LOL.

Been cutting back on AL for just over 3 weeks now and if it helps me sleep better then AF bring it on.

Should be making my packed lunch now - but I am so excited I just had to share my good news with you all. Guess it will be the staff restaurant.

fingers Xed for another AF good nights sleep tonight.

Have a good day all

QQ
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Wow!

Quitquitting,

That's great.. sleep is so important, I feel terrible and demotivated when I dont get enough sleep.. 3.5 hours is still not enough! You should be getting 6-8 hrs sleep a night.. but if that is an improvement for you then I am cheering for you
    Katie x
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Wow!

I had and have again, TERRIBLE sleep issues because of AL detox. Everything they say about AL messing up your sleep and being a depressant is true.

Believe me, it gets better with time. I was AMAZED when, after about three weeks, I was sleeping straight through 7-8 hours and not waking up in a panic or soaked with detox perspiration. Plus, I was able to keep a normal sleep schedule, which meant going to bed at a reasonable hour instead of being awake until all hours of the night.

As you can see, I'm not there yet as it's 2:30 am and I'm still awake. But it does work out in the end.

Comment

Wow!

Thanx

Off to work now and dreaded dentist - hate going there. That is another thing I did not lay awake worrying about the impending dentist visit. My euphoria will not last long as I know I need some treatment.

Catch up later

QQ
        Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

Wow!

my first couple of weeks AF were hell for sleep, thought it was never gonna happen. i can happily say things have turned around and im sleeping really well, proper sleep, not al induced pass out.
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
          X