Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day #4

Hi:
    I a virgin at this - the chat room! I'm on day #4 - just beginning, but so far having some great success with the Kudzu. Day #1 was rough - very tired, but so far so good. No parties or triggers coming up, so I'm staying positive to make it to my 30 day goal. Thanks for all of the sharing - I havn't felt an ounce of shame and have felt supported.
    So far, so good: :new:

Day #4

Hi Lelasophia! Congratulations on Day 4! Keep up the good work!
    September 23, 2011

Comment

Day #4

Hey, well done. Just keep going. Before you know it you'll be at 30 days. Just take it one day at a time. I've kept very busy which has helped me a great deal over the last couple of weeks.

Welcome!
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Day #4

Lelasophia...:goodjob: on your AF days. Keep posting and asking questions
        Hope you join us in the "Newbie Nest". Wishing you the best on your journey!

runningwind
        The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Day #4

Hi Lelasophia!
          Awesome job on 4 days! Keep up the good work! Isn't it wonderful to feel no shame "the morning after"??? That's one of the best things I've noticed so far in my sobriety!! No waking up wondering what I did the night before.
          Keep us posted on your progress...you're doing great!
          xoxo
          K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day #4

:welcome: Well done on the 4 days! Keep it up!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Day #4

:welcome: keep reading and posting, well done on day 4

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day #4

well done, i'm on day 4 too.:goodjob:
                The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Day #4

Congrat's, on day 4 here too. All the best to us all!
                  AF since April 19, 2010
                  NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
                  -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Day #4

I am also new at this, I found the site 2 days ago, I am stumbling around trying to find the right place to post. So I will start with congrats for your 4 days. It takes a strong person to quit. I have been AF since St. Patty's day. Keep up the great work

Comment

Day #4

Litre: Congratulations to you too! That is awesome you have been AF since St. Patty's Day!
                      September 23, 2011

Comment

Day #4

SOPHIA, GOOD JOB, YOUR NOT ALONE! WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

Comment

Day #4

Your support filled me with emotion and I cried - I've never been great at that emotion! I know this support is what I have needed. I will join the Newbies Nest - thanks for the tip. I'm learning how to negotiate this site. A heartfelt thanks to all of you who took the time to respond.

Comment

Working...
                          X