Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i didn't make it, but i knew i wouldn't.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw your saddle back on that sober horse and jump back on!! Today's a new day. Thinking of ya.

Comment

Oh girly.i know just how you feel.I have been here a few months now and just cant stop drinking,even though my liver aches and my eyes are yellow!... monday is the day ive set to quite... and my diet starts ... lol.... i always thought alchis were skinny ppl but im about 28 pounds over weight

Comment

Hi Girly,
        Just want you to know I am thinking of you. We all know how tough this struggle is. Start over today. Recover from your hangover and make a plan for tonight! Good luck, I will be thinking of you...
        xoxo
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I agree with Mario, but also want to support you on a new beginning. You supported me, I believe on Day #4. I took all of the support into my heart and made it to today #6. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Have you tried the Kudzu? That really helped me with my physical cravings and might be available locally. The psychological cravings are another thing. Watching Crazy Heart last night helped me get through. You are being hard on yourself and I KNOW that one very well. But every day that I make it I am being nice to ME. That's a huge change - but so far it's working. Please give yourself a hug for me and KNOW there is love for you. Today is another day and a new beginning - actually a new week. I know you can start again. Thanks for your support and caring it's right back at you.

Comment

Sweetheart,

I hope you are doing ok today. We all know what its like to fall off. Be strong, and keep trying. There is no failure are long as you just keep trying

Overit
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X