14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

WELL,ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS CANT BELIEVE IT. SLOW WEEKEND, TO MUCH TIME FOR MY MIND TO WONDER. I FOUND MYSELF THINKING ABOUT HAVING A FEW BEERS WHILE I WAS STUCK IN TRAFFIC COMING HOME. THAT IS THE MENTAL GAME OR HABITS OF LIFE I HAVE CREATED, WORK HARD COME HOME AND NUMB MY BRAIN WITH THE BREWSKIS. FOUGHT OFF THOSE THOUGHTS,ATE DINNER AND WENT TO BED. WAS A BORING AF FRIDAY NIGHT BUT WHAT A GOOD FEELING SAT. MORNING FRESH AND ALIVE.GOING TO MAKE SOME PLANS TO KEEP BUSY!!!! BEST WISHES TO ALL AND HAVE A GOOD AF WEEKEND.

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Great job on the 14 days!!! I woke up feeling great too. Even took my kids to the duck park just now. If I'd had a hangover, I would have drove the 6 blocks instead of walking. I pride myself on following through when I tell my kiddos something. But when I'm hungover I do it with so much less enthusiasm and the bare minimum. Anyways, way to go!!! Keep it up.

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Congrats, 14 days is a long time. Keep hanging in there.
      You can be who others think you should or who you were called to be. The difference is that who you were called to be is the real you.

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Great job buddy black,keep it up, one day at a time.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Great Job Buddy!! You have a lot to be thankful for and to be sober for. Keep up the good work and come here when you feel your resolve disapate. You can do it-we all can!!:goodjob:
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Great job on 14 days Buddy! It seems like you were just making your first post not long ago...funny how time flies when we're sober huh? I know weekends are tough, I still feel that familiar "pull" on Friday nights too, even though I am on Antabuse and there is NO way I can drink. I guess it's just a matter of time before our brains give up and finally accept that we just don't drink. Anyway, awesome job...keep up the good work!!
            K9
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

BRAVO!!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Hey Buddy black, congratulations on the 14 days, that is awesome. Yes the cravings do hit hard after work especially nearing the weekend. Its great that you workded through the urges you had. I have found that the intensity of the urges, and the frequency has decreased for me over time (I hope it does for you aswell). Buddy, have you thought about perhaps setting a goal of 30 days, or is that too intimidating? Regardless, keep racking up those days. I hope that you enjoy the rest of your weekend,
                Hill
                Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Great job Buddy! Friday is the hardest day for me still. But with each passing weekend it is getting easier. Keep up the great work!
                  Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
                  No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

14 days rocks!

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Congrats on your 14 AF days Buddy.
                      Keep that good feeling going
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Buddy Black......Your on the right track ! IAD
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Buddy, 14 days is really great. You can definitely count in weeks, and I know by 14 days you must be feeling all the benefits of no booze, physically, mentally and even financial! It just gets better and easier - I promise!
                          Molly:goodjob:
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

14 DAYS AND COUNTING

Buddy Black...sounds like your working your plan! Way to go on 14-days AF!!

:goodjob: :applaud::applaud:

runningwind
                            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Working...
                            X