Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT, Monday April26th

Good Morning all
    woke up to a dead baby bunny at the foot of my bed...guess my kitty loves me
    AF weekend...YAY
    The weather was very scary...85 tornadoes in 4 days
    thank heavens our Southern friends survived...
    Over it hit the nail on the head....we have all been struggling or getting lazy or something, so let's our s*it together and get back on target
    Love you all
    I hope to get a call about my job interview today.....will keep you posted
    wish me luck!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

ODAT, Monday April26th

Happy Monday Mama!

Awwww... Poor baby bunny. Kitty was brining it to you as a present.

Yes, I have felt the laziness creeping back in and as a result, go figure, drinking patterns returning back.

Its a new day, so lets just force ourselves to get our crap together. We all know we will be so much better for it.

Good luck with the job interview call!!! Sending good vibes your way!!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT, Monday April26th

Thanks hunny bunny....back at ya!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT, Monday April26th

Where are all the other ODATers?

Are they still in weekend mode?
        Good luck on the job, MamaBear - hope you'll get the call! From Satan to getting the call.. there must be some religious theme in there somewhere!

Greetings, OverIt! Scramble back up again... you know the drill

I'm just about ready to FINISH MY TAXES. Again. Still. If not some other yahoo calls and keeps me from it. Grrrummmble. On top of that, I've been bickering with my daughter all morning... the darling child (who will be a mother in 2 months) and her b/f are unable to make a call to the local U-Haul joint to reserve a van for THEIR move and find out how to go about payment (Mr Wonderful and I are paying for it). 'We don't know what to say'.. 'Do we have to?' 'Can't you just call?'
        :durn:
        Lookit here girlie... time to GROW UP! Mommy isn't going to continue to do everything for you! *sigh* And then, I still need to pick up my son who's ever so good at getting himself to a party or whatever but can't get himself back. So, I get to spend over an hour out of my day. Kids! Hrmpfh.

:H Other than that, I'm just peachy! Day 6 since my last indulgence. Happy day to all to come!
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
        X