Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... just didn't want you to be embarrassed ...

Comment

Those aren't his TEETH, Tawny!!! :H:H:H
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

:anon::thanksbubble:
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning all,

Day 6 today.. yippee! ready for more fun and frivolity in the pool.. *splash*

Katie xx
          "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

You guys are BAD!!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

KTAB...au contraire...I was VERY impressed:wow3:
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:H:H:H have you had your eyesight checked recently?
                Right I am quitting while I still have some shred of decency left and I wont be back till I find a pair of very long very baggy swim trunks.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Silly man....we love to play with you...you are such a good sport
                  please not too baggy......I am a butt man myself!!!

Comment

KTAB;845563 wrote: :H:H:H have you had your eyesight checked recently?
                    Right I am quitting while I still have some shred of decency left and I wont be back till I find a pair of very long very baggy swim trunks.
                    Aw....poor guy...can we go skinny dippin tomorrow night then???

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Seriously folks...I am having a real mental conversation with myself right now about going home to have a glass or 3 of wine....no more.....all the excitement around here has left me wanting to chill out in my normal fashion. From crisis situations, to feeling I was contributing, to those that slipped, who are slipping and want to slip....I am thinking wtf...why not??? I know it's my choice....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cedars
                        trust me......it's not worth it.....remember how awful I felt all day today..............

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

Comment

RC,

Definately don't drink! You want to stay here and have fun in the pool!!!! Grab your bathers.. or not, lets go skinny dipping LOL... that's way more fun than picking up a drink! Let's do this 30 day challenge!
                          Katie xxxxxxx

Comment

I vote for skinny dipping...my boobs look good in the water.....they float
                            otherwise.......well let's just say that since my kids were born Papa Bear says I am a 44 long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Mama and Katie...although I really didn't want a visual of your titties Mama. No offense. I texted with my gf a bit. She's doing her best to take this challenge with me. Her instructions were: no wine, only whining allowed and eat some ice cream. Two problems with that was that I wasn't really having a pity party with the need to whine nor do I keep ice cream in the house. I thought of running out for some ice cream but enjoyed some granola with milk and a banana. Yum. Off to fill my drink tracker and watch some tube. Nighty night...did anyone put that hot tub in??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh yes.. I am in the jacuzzi/hot tub now! luvvly luvvly bubbles... with a glass of my fave mocktail in my hand! anyone care to join me??

Katie

Comment

Working...
                                X