Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overit is right now, jumping in the pool. Committed to staying in the pool, AF all day.

Time to fess up. Did not stay AF yesterday. I wanted to, but in the end, I did not.

I've been down this road before, so I know what to expect. I feel bad that I did not meet the challenge, but in other regards, I do not want to beat the crap out of myself all day. You are all so sweet, so I know someone will have positive things to say. Thank you in advance, Ill be ok. promise

Day 1 in the pool!!!

I am really enjoying flipping over my big wall calendar to May!!!!

I LOVE flipping that calendar to a brand new shiny month! How about an AF May? Ill try my best to to that!

Hope to have some buddies swimming with me for a lovely May 1 AF day.

Hugs,

Overit
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I'm with you Overit. Let's have some laps in the pool.

I need a swimming buddy. Yesterday was not a good day and today could go down that same path.

Just keep swimming....Just keep swimming.....Just keep swimming
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

RC checking in and still AF....I won't walk too confident as I have 25 days to meet my goal. But I am feeling very positive and energetic and encouraged.
        Katie--keep on a rockin gir! Could you make some Coles Notes for the Aussie lessons please?
        OverIt--glad you're jumping right back in! Do you have a story somewhere on the site?
        Ms. LiverLady--I now understand your name--you are a lady indeed. I read somewhere about a friendship bracelet as an AF reminder from across the miles. You do have a rough road ahead of you but I believe in you and I will be the best support I can. I am sending a virtual bracelet to you today. "I CHOSE LIFE AF(HEART)--YOUR FRIEND RC".
        To all who are on track--keep moving or we could get run over.
        To those who took a wrong turn--here's a fork in the track to the pool.
        Raining here too and I is at work anyways. No rest for the wicked as they say. *sigh*
        Putting my big girl panties on and will deal with it.
        Is that sauna under construction yet?? Do you see the dog with a bone anywhere??
        :wave:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ok I am back, swimsuit sorted.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1214219=5585-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Ill swim some laps with you Nora, Ktab and Ringing I could use the exercise.

Whats going on Nora? Today is a new day, you can make it an AF one if you want to, right now!

Hey Ringing. Yes, I hit a fork in the pool. Darn it.

Guys, what it boils down to, is when you get your goal... Well is when your ready to get your goal! Guess Im just not there right now Hopefully soon I will be though. Life really is better AF.

One more thing. Not using this as an excuse. NOT an excuse, but I am also taking some meds for weight loss. They have been making me very edgy lately. Think I have also been drinking to take the edge off of the meds. I think I may need to go off them if they are going to interfere.

Whew its getting hot out here! Think a tall glass of water is in order!

Comment

EVERYBODY OUT OF THE POOL!! TUNDER N LIGHTIN!!!
              See you in the sauna.... ;o)

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

NoraC;846779 wrote: I'm with you Overit. Let's have some laps in the pool.

I need a swimming buddy. Yesterday was not a good day and today could go down that same path.

Just keep swimming....Just keep swimming.....Just keep swimming
                Hi NoraC--I'm just getting used to this quote feature. Hope today goes much better for you and you reach your goal whatever that is. :l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Its Saturday & Day 6 toughest day of all with everyone heading out to the pub on this bank holiday weekend.

Comment

Tremendous IR! At the day's end, will be 6 for me too. I noticed KTAB is from Ireland as you and has been here awhile. Maybe you guys should take a few laps together. Although not at this moment...scary skies out there. I'm having a cup of tea and then back to work. )

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Eeeek Ian. Be strong! I know weekends are so hard sometimes, especially when everyone else is going out drinking it seems.

But YOU will be the one feeling great in the morning, knowing you beat this challenge.

Wishing you strength,

Overit

Comment

Mama just jumped in...wallowed in bed all morning
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Day 6 Ringing??? Thats awesome!!!! Congrats to you lady, and job well done!!!

No way I am drinking today. Not even a chance. Im weird. I do not like to drink the day after drinking. Alcohol right now makes me want to throw up! I sure wish it made me want to throw up all the time! Then it wouldnt tempt me bastard!

Comment

Hi Mama!

Just getting up??? Hopefully not with a hangover!

Comment

mama bear;846886 wrote: Mama just jumped in...wallowed in bed all morning
                              Hi Mama--wallowing??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Wallowing means just laying around. Being lazy. Like me today!

I plan to be wallowing most the day!

Comment

Working...
                                X