Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen OverIt!! Not going to ruin our lives!!
    K9 you are so reaching your goals. Mind, body and spirit! Happy to hear from you as well.
    Mama glad your weekend was peaceful and fun. Just a few never hurt anyone.
    Hello to Prancy and All who've jumped into the pool. It is a lovely place to relax and learn whatever end of the pool you swim in. At least I think so.
    Just gpt home from baseball. WE WON! haha Had to find players from the bleachers but we had fun!!
    So a nice sauna, dip and hot tub is just what I need. Hope our pool boy shows up soon. Must be time for maintenance. Don't ya think???
    Anyone wanting to do any challenge is great too! Techie where is it???
    Over and out....working on supper here... burger anyone??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

K9 Lover - 60 Days - awesome work. Bet it feels good, and it sounds like you had a good long weekend.

Comment

Hey Gertrude! Nice to see you here too! K9 is doing it! She's a sweetie!
        Nora you around? Thinking of you Fennel too?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Gertrude, and my buddy Ringing.

Yes, we love K-9. She is a true sweetie and an example of what can be done when you decide to.. get it done! She would be the first person to tell all of us... Um, you can do to it too!!!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

mama here piddle paddling
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi, I'm diving in too . . . . . Px
              Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Hi Mama and Patricia!

Would love to hang out pool side with both of you today! The water is perfect temp, the sun is shining, there is a nice warm breeze blowing, and we have the day off of work! Oh wait, I am dreaming. I have to work ALL day! Oh well, I can dream...

Comment

I'm here I've lost Fennel over the weekend somehow. :H I'm going to have to hunt her down. :H:H
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Nora! Nice to see you! Its funny, this pool thread just keeps going and a going and a...

Wonder what KTAB up too???

Comment

Sticking me almost fat(ish) arse in here too...
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:clapping2: :toohot: hello everyone, last in is a big girls blouse ointup: :waving:
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Everyone!
                          Hi Gertrude, Patricia, Overit, RC, Mama, Nora, O2M and of course our beloved poolboy KTAB!!! (and anyone else I accidently left out)

Happy Tuesday to everyone...it's kind of hard to come back to work after a 3 day weekend, but here I am....drinking coffee and trying to get the sleep out of my eyes! *Yawn*

Friday afternoon I was being pressured to go to the Festival of Beers, I'll tell you, 2 months ago that would have been right up my alley!! But in response, I just smiled and said "No thanks, I'm trying to get RID of the beer belly, not add to it!" LOL

I hope everyone is doing well. Are we going to start a new "challenge" for the month of June? Whatever it is, I'm down for it!

Well, guess I better go and at least pretend to be working. Talk to you all later!!
                          xoxo
                          K9
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Glug...gulp...

Does anyone need anything ironed?

Coco

Comment

Coco-Nut;873916 wrote: Does anyone need anything ironed?

KTAB needs his man-kini ironed, I noticed it's getting a bit wrinkly.
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;873926 wrote: KTAB needs his man-kini ironed, I noticed it's getting a bit wrinkly.
                                KTAB was unhappy with my ironing service when I ironed his lilo. And my iron has never been the same.
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X