Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this. I've never been on a cruise. I'm going to enjoy this one. Thanks RC!!!!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

The Love Boat

PLEASE may I be Julie? I'm black and white???

(Unfortunately the similarity ends there.)

Coco

Comment

I used to watch that show all the time. :H:H:H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

The Love Boat!!! I used to love that show...I always wanted to be Captain Stubbings daughter and live on the cruise ship. LOL

So are we on a Cruise Ship theme now? (I am behind on reading posts). I took my daughter on a cruise about 3 years ago and we made the mistake of watching the Titanic about 2 days before we went....she was only 9 at the time so she was slightly traumatized. LOL Thankfully we survived and didn't need to use our life vests (although they make you "practice" evacuating).

Well it's Wednesday morning here and I am ready for the week to be over already...or maybe I just need more coffee to get myself going.

Hope all of you are well today...stay strong everyone! :l
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

NoraC;874946 wrote: I used to watch that show all the time. :H:H:H
            Me too! I loved the episode where John Ritter was in drag.

Comment

fennel;875035 wrote: Me too! I loved the episode where John Ritter was in drag.
              What???? I must have missed that one (somehow)...
              Coco

Comment

Oney was that you being green Oney? Do you get sea sick?
                Maybe Fennel should be the ships Chef?? You up for it Fennel?
                Coco you can be whoever your little pengy person wants to be.
                K9 did you read back and approve? You already have great experience both in the pool and on the ship! We leave you in charge of Mr KT's duties....no running off with him like you did with that pool boy though!
                I've never been on a cruise either Nora. It will be fun.
                Ok....nothing to drink since Sunday and feeling fine...so I guess I will do 3 full laps today.
                Back to work I go....hope you're all enjoying the view. Oh we have a mermaid along. I will post a pic later. )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Coco-Nut;875036 wrote: What???? I must have missed that one (somehow)...
                  Yep. He played a character named "Dale". I'll try to find a snippet of it....

Comment

fennel;875038 wrote: Yep. He played a character named "Dale". I'll try to find a snippet of it....
                    Oh PLEASE do!!!
                    Coco

Comment

Ringing Cedars;875037 wrote: Oney was that you being green Oney? Do you get sea sick?
                      Maybe Fennel should be the ships Chef?? You up for it Fennel?
                      Coco you can be whoever your little pengy person wants to be.
                      K9 did you read back and approve? You already have great experience both in the pool and on the ship! We leave you in charge of Mr KT's duties....no running off with him like you did with that pool boy though!
                      I've never been on a cruise either Nora. It will be fun.
                      Ok....nothing to drink since Sunday and feeling fine...so I guess I will do 3 full laps today.
                      Back to work I go....hope you're all enjoying the view. Oh we have a mermaid along. I will post a pic later. )
                      Oney will be well pleased with the buffet - it will do wonders for [I]her[I] lower end. (Different problem from Panno's.)
                      Coco

Comment

DVD Verdict Review - The Love Boat: Season One, Volume One

Scroll down to the part that says typical episode, or something like that...couldn't find it on video.

Comment

Beautiful blouse

fennel;875045 wrote: DVD Verdict Review - The Love Boat: Season One, Volume One

Scroll down to the part that says typical episode, or something like that...couldn't find it on video.
                          Coco

Comment

Coco-Nut;875051 wrote:
                            Lovely!

Comment

Hi Everybody! Permission to come aboard please!!!!

Well, it looks like a no go on the Antabuse for now. Oh boy. Had a new doctor today (did NOT connect well with him) and he highly discouraged it. He even said that he has nobody in his whole practice that takes Antabuse, BUT he did say we could possibly pursue that avenue if I want after I get off some other meds I am on.

Now, its not over yet, because I already HAVE a full bottle of Antabuse. Where the problem comes in is that I am also on another medication, so its not a good idea to take both. So, not a total loss today at all. It just means that I cant take it right NOW. He also HIGHLY suggessed I see a therapist. Im open to that.

Guess I have to be a strong sailor and beat down the monster with a challenge for this month. Im up for it!!!!

Happy Sailing!!!!
                              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

OverIt2007;875169 wrote: Hi Everybody! Permission to come aboard please!!!!

Well, it looks like a no go on the Antabuse for now. Oh boy. Had a new doctor today (did NOT connect well with him) and he highly discouraged it. He even said that he has nobody in his whole practice that takes Antabuse, BUT he did say we could possibly pursue that avenue if I want after I get off some other meds I am on.

Now, its not over yet, because I already HAVE a full bottle of Antabuse. Where the problem comes in is that I am also on another medication, so its not a good idea to take both. So, not a total loss today at all. It just means that I cant take it right NOW. He also HIGHLY suggessed I see a therapist. Im open to that.

Guess I have to be a strong sailor and beat down the monster with a challenge for this month. Im up for it!!!!

Happy Sailing!!!!
                                How frustrating...at least the door is still open at some future time. Is the therapy for alcohol issues?

Comment

Working...
                                X