Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OI I love Disney! Well except for the line-ups. You really do need a week to take it all in. I'm just a big kid when I'm there. I want to try everything, learning everything and eat all around the world! Glad you made it out alive and your son too hehehe

SteveR, thank you kind sir. I think I will take OI's sage advice and your invitation and rest and ride in your submarine awhile. Do we have the anti tracking device on??

Good going both of you for sticking to your plans.:h

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey R.C.!

Nice to "see" you! The threads seem to be a bit quieter these days, seems Johnnyh and Diz taking a leave of absense. Good to see you still around once in a while though!

You doing good Lady?? I feel like a dry drunk these days. Of course, cant drink due to taking the Antabuse, so well, when you feel like it, you just cant! Most days are good, but some days are bad. You just have to deal with them.

I was talking on the phone tonight with a brand new guy, and I literally flipped out on him. Poor Guy, he was so confused I could tell. Not sure where it came from just started crying and kinda lost it. He must be a good guy because he said he understood when I said I was just having a bad day! Poor Guy.

Anyways, onwards and upwards yall! Hugs and Kisses!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Oh dear, he must have sisters to be so understanding right off the bat. Pesky hormones eh.:H

Oh you are doing so well. I really am proud of you! You could have said to hell with it and gone off the antabuse and you have worked through it! You knew when it was your time to do this!!

I'm gonna leave the Cape Town boys subject closed OI as I've already made my points quite bluntly. Time to move on and let the chips fall where they may. Ya know?

As for moi? I guess I've kinda adopted your previous strategy for now. Keeping my calendar. 13 al days and 70 af days. Some al days ok and worth feeling a little tough even, some not. Work in progress. Ever thus!

I'm going in a submarine!! Last time I did that was in the Edmonton Mall. lol XOXOXO

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Have fun in the submarine R.C.!!! Steve seems like a kool kat too!!

I think your doing just fine. You know yourself, like I know myself. You will get to where you want to be at your own time, just how you told me I would! Your a tough lady and like a cat. You always land on your feet I just know!

13 to 70 is a pretty damn good ratio I say! I would be pretty content with that...

Take care Lady and see you somewhere in this water!!!

Comment

Hey guys,

Its my AF day 13 and its FRIDAY! Scaryyyyy ...
            RC, the sub is undetectable so welcome aboard!

SteveR

Comment

Wow, Steve... I am really blown away at how well you are doing!! That is SO awesome! Im really proud and happy for you! Way to take the ball and run with it!!!

I've never been on a submarine before, I wanna come too!!!

Comment

your avatar is precious OI!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

13 days and counting SteveR! It will be like swimming around in a big fish tank. Nice view of the aquatic world! Oh look there goes a hippopotamus! Wish I could find those funny pics to insert.

OI your pic is sweet. I used to have one of me kissing Mickey on the nose. I think it's on the home computer. Maybe I can find it and post.

Nice to see you popping by Techie! You are rockin it with your af time!!! Congratulations!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh thanks guys. Thats my little peanut hugging Mini Mouse of course. So sweet. Of coures at that age they think that is the REAL mouse ya know. Too cute!

How ya all doing tonight??? I hope great!

Comment

It's not the real Minnie??:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well... actually it IS the real Minnie!! What the heck was I thinkin!!

Comment

They are just as cute in real life. Before I went everyone said make sure you kiss Mickey for me! So I did my duty, stood in line and told him I must kiss him for my friends. He just pointed to his NOSE! So there you have it. Mickey is devoted to Minnie!! No two timing there.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Too cute. Come to think of it, they were really playing the part of it all, the gestures and body movement. I bet they have to train for the part.

Comment

quite a persona they have to learn....I would hope their hearts are already there....and not too learned....Mickey is the hero of many! Go figure eh....cartoons can exemplify "good" behaviour too. I wanna be a rock star!:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning!

Day 13 went well, it was a mistake to go to a hardware shop though. They had CHAINSAWS there. Had to run away and hide in the wardrobe!

RC you sure it was a hippo but not a 3 legged elie Jojo?

OI you welcome on our submarine! We having an underwater BBQ today with virgin mojitas!

Here is what i will be trying to achive today, Jamie Olivers BBQ:

meat:
                                thick set of pork ribs
                                joint of lamb
                                whole chicken

marinade:
                                4 to 5 cloves
                                1 tsp cumin
                                2 tbs fennel seeds
                                1 tsp black pepper
                                2/3 tsp salt
                                handful of fresh rosemary leaves
                                10 fresh bay leaves
                                bunch thyme use the tips and leaves
                                1 whole bulb of garlic peeled
                                peeled zest of an orange
                                4 tsp smoked paprika
                                half bottle of balsamic vinegar
                                juice of 1 orange
                                whole bottle of organic ketchup
                                olive oil.

Make marinade
                                bash cloves,cumin,fennel seeds,black pepper and salt in a pestle and mortar.
                                roughly chop herbs, garlic, orange rind. mix it all with the wet ingredients.

Meat
                                Make sure you score the lamb before you rub this BBQ mixture on it and cut chicken down the backbone then flatten, score the meat and rub in the marinade. Place all meats onto 2 roasting pan ( lamb in one and chicken and pork in the other) cover with foil and put into oven to roast for 1 1/4 hours on about 375F then dip into marinade again and place onto BBQ to crisp, for about 45 min. Be sure to put all the oven roasting juices into a pot to reduce, you could bring any remaining marinade to a boil and add to the pan juices too, use a rosemary bunch to mop or brush the marinade onto the meats as they crisp up!

I think i gonna wear my wifes pregnancy pants for the BBQ! Have a nice day and AF day 14 here i come!!!

SteveR

Comment

Working...
                                X