Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35 cannonballs, super busy will stay for longer tomorrow

Love ya all,

SteveR

Comment

Yay SteveR!!! Good to hear from you!!! Do what you gotta do buddy, but stay sober doin it!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

It's cold, dark and dank here today. Gonna warm me :bum: in the hot tub and sauna.

Day 16...TBC!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey RC!
          Good job on 16 matey!
          I am still rather busy but i belive its 38 laps for me :d
          Gonna join you in hot tub as well, its been raining all day here. Litlle shitty crappy anoying rain

SteveR

Comment

Hey Steve and R.C.!

This seems to be the Steve, R.C. and Overit thread? Oh well, I like it at least!

Damn Steve, still going strong! Your awesome Dude!! R.C. day 16! Damn thats pretty awesome too!!

I was in Michigan for the past 5 days. Had a lovely time visiting with my family. No one in my family drinks (go figure) so it was a wonderful time of cleansing body, mind and spirit!!

R.C. So glad to hear of the Facebook news!! Step in the right direction for sure! Please keep me posted on that progress!!!

Keep on a Keepin On!!! :h
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hey OI!! Great to have you back and glad your visit with family was a rejuvenating time!

Day 19 today and perfectly fine with it. A couple fleeting moments of opening a bottle from my stock but say to self: "That's not part of the plan." So moment passes and all's well. Situation with daughter is definitely a baby step. Mother may I take 5 giant steps forward? No! Damn!! (

SteveR keep up the good work and please keep popping in.

You already know I am comfortable checking in here. Thank you for your support OI and SteveR!!!:wave:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey guys!!
                Coco

Comment

Morning Nutter.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

techie;892071 wrote: I'm missing the "Ringing of the Cedars" hint hint
                    Yo Techie, OI, Fennel, KT, K9lover, sk8punk!!!!!

I got hooked up again on this computer and this thread popped up -- crazy karma

It was fun at the time and RC is doing fine!

Crazy keyboard wants to produce doubles/triples and repeat--now I understand some of my posts back then....interesting to go back...

Yep I've had 3 glasses of wine--and still lonely--but with much needed renewed hope. MoJo so to speak. Life is so amazing...

Ran out of words atm. Haha Jump in the waters fine He said.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                    X