Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lovely pic Panno....you and your girls are lovely... you must be so proud of them for standing by you

LB x
    I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

WOW... LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are a damn good looking bunch!!! :happy:
      Now... Flip Top... *ahem* are ya gonna show some legs, or what!? :H

Well, I actually HAVE a bathing suit kinda pic.. so in honor of this thread... let's use that for a few days

You know, you all are beautiful, smart people and I'm very happy to have the honor of your company here. And for anyone who doesn't feel comfy posting their real pic... don't fret - that's perfectly ok, too.
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Is this where we are supposed to be now that the other pool is closed? I'm So confused.......
        I finally got it!
        "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

I'm confused too.
          Just point me in the direction of the half nekked men.
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I think this is the place now. I was confused too. Just been reading "Just Like A Swimming Pool" thread in the Into/Gen Discussions. Good read and great wisdom in there. I wonder if Irish Lady is still around. I think we should get some lifeguards agoin' here too. Up the ante in those half nekked men, eh.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I think this is the place now. I was confused too. Just been reading "Just Like A Swimming Pool" thread in the Into/Gen Discussions. Good read and great wisdom in there. I wonder if Irish Lady is still around. I think we should get some lifeguards agoin' here too. Up the ante in those half nekked men, eh.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Hippie and K9,

Yes, this is the official Open Pool thread. Dont ask me how things got so out of control, Im confused myself!!! LOL. Hell, Im not even sure how it got started at this point! CoCo-nut took the beachball and ran with it. Overit is more of lay around in the sun type really.

I like this Pool Theme, its become great fun! I was laughing my ass of re reading some of the posts and pictures I've missed. Its great to meet some new people too! Ringing and Liverbirdy are welcome additions.

Ladies who have posted your pictures, what a brave move. Your all beautiful women inside and out, truly, and now I get a real feel for who you are. Let me find one of me somewhere too!!

Day 4 for me I think, although I almost caved in! Eeeek! I havent even got my toes wet yet!!!

Now I better start acting like a big girl and start swimming instead of sinking!!!

Overit
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for starting this OverIt. It is fun and a great way for me to test the waters of me! Good for you not caving in today! Then you would be in the grotto. Creepy things down there.....I filled in my 0 for today. Day 3 and not so bad. It has definitely become a habit to open that bottle when I get home from work. I am missing it but good to have this place to be accountable not only to myself but you guys too. Splish splash....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi everyone

Just thought I would come for a quick dip and meet some friendly people before I start the day - going to have a tough 2 days at work but I'm determined I am not going to drink. I have reports to do for a bank visit tomorrow and as with most companies all not well, normally I would do these reports with a glass/bottle or 2!! Back later to have a long swim - hope everyone has a good day

Luv P :h
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hi all,

I'll join you Panno with that quick dip! I'm on Day 5 today, nearly over and out! Feeling much better than I was last weekend.. determined to complete this challenge!

Katie xxx
                      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Glad I found the right place.
                        OverIt you are right about being nice to meet other people. I tend to stay where I feel comfortable but this is like going in to the deep end of the pool. Bit scary at first but when you get the hang of it, you wonder why we didnt do it earlier!
                        Any hunky men around wanting to rub in the sun block?
                        I finally got it!
                        "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Waaahooooo..... KTAB bombing into the deep end, its skinny dipping time :clapping2:
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Wont be joining you in the skinny dipping KTAB but will be getting my toes wet. Well done to those ladies who posted their pic's. I'm not very computer literate and would need to loose a bit more weight before I'd be comfortable doing it. Off to do a few lengths.

Rustop

Comment

LOL Ktab!

I've got my yellow polka dot bikini on again about to make a splash!

Katie
                              "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Hi all!!!!

Just checking in to see who's in or around the pool. Think I might do a few lengths....I could do with toning up my bingo wings...:lol3:
                                I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

Working...
                                X