Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,
    New here. Sunday evening was my last pint - so today will be day 4 for me. looking forward to your help in getting to 30 days.

Thanks

Comment

Day 4!!! thats fantastic Ian...keep going.
      I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

Hi Ian,

Good to see you here in the pool.. grab your bathers and make a splash! We are here for you.. lets do these 30 days!

Katie
        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

First of all, this sure does not look like a website for alkies !! Looks like a beautiful women website !! You go girls !!

It's good to see we are still in the pool. Can't drink when our heads are down under.

and welcome Ian. Jump right in

P.S. I wonder how much space all these pictures take up on MWO wesite. Hope we don't crash it, but it sure is fun.....
          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

DAY 1 for me. I am about to make a big splash so watch out. I am not leaving this pool for 30 days!!!!!!!!!!
            (Well - I will leave to go to the bathroom :H)
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora C. so good to see you in the pool today :goodjob:
              Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

mama is here...despite being bad last night.....damn it
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

NoraC;845235 wrote: DAY 1 for me. I am about to make a big splash so watch out. I am not leaving this pool for 30 days!!!!!!!!!!
                  And we appreciate that!
                  Coco

Comment

mama bear;845257 wrote: mama is here...despite being bad last night.....damn it
                    Hey - understandable under the circumstances. Fingers (and paws and flippers and wings) all still crossed across the whole Nest and Pool for good news on your interview.

Now get into your rubber wing and over to the Pool!
                    Coco

Comment

Miss October;845233 wrote: First of all, this sure does not look like a website for alkies !! Looks like a beautiful women website !! You go girls !!

It's good to see we are still in the pool. Can't drink when our heads are down under.

and welcome Ian. Jump right in

P.S. I wonder how much space all these pictures take up on MWO wesite. Hope we don't crash it, but it sure is fun.....
                      Ha - I LOVE it!
                      Coco

Comment

NoraC;845235 wrote: DAY 1 for me. I am about to make a big splash so watch out. I am not leaving this pool for 30 days!!!!!!!!!!
                        I am so glad to hear that NoraC
                        The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

mama bear;845257 wrote: mama is here...despite being bad last night.....damn it
                          Just jump in...
                          The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

I'm in.....with a headache
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm here for my morning -- hmm- something -- not ready for swimming -- I brought cranberry lemon ice tea today to sit around and enjoy the fabulous sunny day and commoradarie (damn how DO you spell that??)
                              Panno--I have a report to write too! Not a forte for moi--I'm too much of a wordsmith--takes for ever. BTW--Thanks for your praise the other day.
                              GO KATIE GO!!!
                              Hippy Chick--Happy Birthday to You!
                              KTAB--Hi--you brave dude--all these gorgeous, obsessive, bored women around. Hmm--HEAVEN??
                              Rustop--I'm not in the shape I was 4 months ago. Geez 50 hit me hard. Now I have to do laps of some kind.
                              Liverbirdy--thanks 4 bumping up the other "Pool Thread". I found it inspiring.
                              Ian--day 4 here too--feeling quite perky!
                              Mama--good hot shower and back to the pool please. Maybe we need a hot tub poolside to speed detoxification.
                              Sunshine--what can I say? You are gorgeous! I'm envious...I wanna be there again!
                              Hola to All.....Splish Splash:wave:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

And Miss O...keep up the good work. Would you like some tea? Enough for all btw.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X