Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh - I laughed & laughed at that picture. :H:H:H I didn't realize our pool was THAT CROWDED.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

LOL!! That is really funny.. (the picture)
      I'm back to square 1 guys.. I was doing well.. I am disapointed iin myself.. i think i will have to shut down my online dating account.. every time I meet someone I end up drinking.. i cant do this anymore! i want AL out of my life.. here goes again.. I am back to rack up the AF days..
      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Jeepers if you look really closely at that picture you can see my snorkel coming out of the water, emerging just under that fat blokes armpit. Get me outta here......
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Urgghhh and its sweaty, how can it be so in a pool???

Comment

KTAB - Thats your snorkel??!!! I thought you were pleased to see me :H
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

CHILLI !!!!

Comment

:bigwink:
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

:wings:=KTAB :ey:

Comment

Why is the pool so warm? eewwwwww

(Hi Ktab. I'm back! Got rid of my cyber stalker so I thought I would go back to normal. Hope you are doing well. x)
                    I finally got it!
                    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

:wow:

I leave you kids alone for a day and look what happened to our OOL! :H
                      Ktab... down boy! And, ChillGirl... DON'T encourage him! Sheesh :H
                      Katie... 10 laps for you... around the fat guy! I'm sorry your date didn't go so well - hop on back in the pool and start anew :l
                      Nora, Hippie, Overit, MamaBear, Ringing, Running... Happy Sunday!

Long day here, feel like crap, gonna chill doing absolutely NOTHING tonight! Splish splash at ya tomorrow!
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Mama said she was impressed!!!!!
                        But I feel KTAB is a two-timer:upset::upset:
                        See ya'll in the pool on Monday
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm in! Starting tomorrow, too late for today lol! But I am hopeful this time.

Comment

Yikes-glad I missed the pool today! Hope the tourists are gone tomorrow.
                            Between trippin the night fandango and shopping til I dropped my body was screaming lay down when I got home so I listened. Phone just woke me up so I thought I'd do a quick dip before really retiring.
                            Going to fill in drink tracker and say over and out for a super sober Sunday! Yay!
                            Sweet dreams all. Tomorrow's a new day!! )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey all.. just to about to make a running jump and do a bomb.. so duck for cover!!! *SPLASH* .. here i am, back again.. here to take on the challenge yet again - Day 1!!!
                              Katie

Comment

and ringing cedars - what the heck does "tripping the night fandango" mean?? :H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X