Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumpin into the pool on day 32. It's nice and crowded in here today, I love it. I think I saw KTAB wearin' his leopard print speedos today.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Joining in on day 28, 30 more days sounds like a good idea, count me in!!
      You can be who others think you should or who you were called to be. The difference is that who you were called to be is the real you.

Comment

OF COURSE! Procol Harum!!! LOL Thank you.. now I can sleep tonight!

Yep, Running, I'm in Ontario Would love to have you come up for a ride... if you're 140lbs or under you can ride Miss Sophie (the la-z-boy of horses).. otherwise, I'll have to put you on Atlas ) not so smooth, but a darling!)

Oh God, they're both moving back 'home' tonight... wish me luck! Last summer, Sophie took 4 1/2 hours in the pouring rain to load into the trailer (borrowed, and she ultimately disassembled it) so--- God knows when I'll actually be able to tuck them in for the night! But Im running around like a chicken without head today, trying to get everything in place for them.

It's a lot of work TODAY, but after tomorrow, it'll be peanuts feeding, etc... won't have to drive anywhere... just walk 2 minutes up the road And, one of the girls at the grocery store told me this morning that there's a trail ride of the 'neighbours' (around here that means within 10 miles) planned... so I better get them in shape! LOL

Have a fabby pool day everyone... will check back in laters!
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ah Sunny, yes Procol Harum and their Bach sounding piece complete with very confusing lyrics. Very nice tune though.
          Four and a half hours, blimey sounds like she has a mind of her own. Your trail ride sounds divine, I havent ridden a horse in years.

Oh by the way anyone seen my facemask, could have sworn I had in in the deep end earlier?
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;847883 wrote:
            Oh by the way anyone seen my facemask, could have sworn I had in in the deep end earlier?
            I've got it. I've been using it to scoop up all these slugs that have managed to get into the lower pool. Do you need it back immediately?
            Coco

Comment

Are you sure they are slugs?
              Oh I have just remembered I have a new spare one at home, that one you have been using was a bit scratched and it didnt really fit me well and it used to fog up something awful and...........

Comment

why are there bubbles in the water?????

KTAB!!!!!!:egad:
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Silly mama bear you are in the jacuzzi

Comment

KTAB;847885 wrote: Are you sure they are slugs?
                    Oh I have just remembered I have a new spare one at home, that one you have been using was a bit scratched and it didnt really fit me well and it used to fog up something awful and...........

Oh no - I'd feel terrible. You simply must
                    have it back. Waddling right over with it - I'll help you to fit it so it is more comfortable.

BTW did you know slugs leave a sort of slimy trail where they've been? Strange.
                    Coco

Comment

not even gonna comment on snails and their trails...
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

You really are too kind coco, your generosity of spirit is endless, indeed it knows no bounds in the persuit of my happiness but I insist you hang on to it now. How else are you going to get those slugs out? I will bring my bent snorkel in for you as well, you can use it for unblocking the plughole, I am sure it is blocked with dogs hairs.

Comment

Yep, Running, I'm in Ontario Would love to have you come up for a ride... if you're 140lbs or under you can ride Miss Sophie (the la-z-boy of horses).. otherwise, I'll have to put you on Atlas ) not so smooth, but a darling!)

Sunshine...I'm assuming your running about with no head caused you to call me running and not ringing???
                          My weight usually ranges between 135 and 142, but I'm hovering at 142 these days. So I'll be sure to eat light a few days before, although I am not so sure Miss Sophie appeals to me if she can take a horse trailer down.

Good luck with the move. Hopefully she'll be so happy to come home again she'll follow you like a little puppy dog.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

KT, Coco and Mama....you guys are weirding me out. I'm calling for a pool boy straight away to clean up the pool. Pee pee, sweaty bodies and SLUGS??!!! eeesshh
                            And a masseuse for Sunshine and me. I think she'll need it after horsing the horsies today and I'm am sore from mopping up all this pipe leakage here.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi All, been here earlier but jumping in now - figured this would be the last place they would look.

Comment

wannachange;847916 wrote: Hi All, been here earlier but jumping in now - figured this would be the last place they would look.
                                Who would they be?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X