Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's what I'm talking about !! Wahoo !! I'm back in the pool !!
    Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Whew..... I must be having a hot flash
      :H
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

His waist has had a trip to photoshop by the looks of it, it is smaller than his neck :H
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

And I suppose you want airbrush boy to give you that massage now instead of me Sunny? :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Comment

KTAB;848397 wrote: His waist has had a trip to photoshop by the looks of it, it is smaller than his neck :H
            KTAB...you crack me up big time !!
            Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

:H Ktab

Nope, you're still on duty.. not letting you off the hook that easy... nice try, though :H

Comment

Somehow, Shane's head seems out of proportion, too...

*smack* Give your head a shake, girl... who CARES about his head!!!??? :H

Comment

And I somehow doubt he would be eyeing up the girls, if ya get my drift, wink wink say no more.....

Comment

I just want to say that I am sorry to see so many people struggling lately. If it were easy, none of us would be here. I am here to support anyone that slips, falls, or just needs someone to listen. You've all been such an inspiration to me, I know this site has been a major factor in keeping me AF. Hope everyone is doing well.
                    K9
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I struggle every day K9...no meds for this girl..Topa made me miserable..but I have cut consumption WAAAAYYYYY back and try to stay focused every day
                      Sunni..think I need to go rape Papa Bear....OH MY!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:H Go for it MamaBear!

Comment

Miss October;848369 wrote: First I would just like to acknowledge KTAB...........LOL !!!

R.C. I do agree with you. I find it very sad when people are trying to go AF for a certain amount of days, and then crash and burn. Just think how discouraged we feel about ourselves, and discouraged isn't even the word I want to use.....pissed off to be more exact. I hated it this past weekend when I could not get beyond 5 days, but that was the longest I did in a long time. Like NoraC, sometimes I feel I should just keep my mouth shut and not post until I've done a week or more. Then another part of me feels that maybe, just maybe, this is my time. Anyway, no offense taken, and congrats on 9 AF days. Oh, and I like how you hold your nose when you jump into the pool :H

P.S. Maybe we can have 2 pool boys
                          Miss October -- I understand how it is to be disappointed or p'd off at one's self. I truly did not mean to judge anyone or discourage then from posting. I do know that someone was embarrassed to come back because they thought they weren't "making the grade" by comparing their progress to others. I did not think this challenge was a contest by any means. I just really thought that more people would be sticking it out--call me naive. Honestly I think we look to others behaviour to gauge our own or we wouldn't take tests to assess our drinking in the first place. I also thought you were at 29 days for some reason, hence the comment about you almost being there.
                          We are all a work in progess--ever learning--may we never stop.
                          P.S. You guys can have that other pool guy--he doesn't do a think for me. ;o)

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Its my day one again but i'm diving in too given i cant swim to save my life if I drown Id like to die trying. 30 days? we can d0 it!!!!

Comment

Ill still take KTAB as my pool boy! Shane looks like he might have an attitude..

Ringing, it is disappointing to see so many fail when we all had high hopes of making a goal or a challenge.

I know when I set goals, at that time, I have every intention to keep them. Then that damn sneaky bastard finds a way to weasel into my life. I suppose my road blocks arent set up enough. Its a huge learning process, disappointing, frusterating. But we still hang in there, and hope that one day, we can get it right.

I've had to re evaulate taking my diet pills. I was surprised to hear that Godchild said they caused her problems with alcohol too. So maybe with this new awareness, I really can get it right. All I can do is try.... Thats all we can do... try our best.

Been a long long day for me. Think Ill go to sleep and get right back in the pool tomorrow am.
                              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hey everyone!
                                Had IT issues this morning so only just jumping in the pool now.. Day 3 for me today.. I hope everyone is doing well... love you all,
                                Katie x
                                "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Working...
                                X