Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:blush: I meant the works--neck shoulders--arms--skipping a few delicate parts--well you know if you've ever had a full body massage....but I guess that would mean nekked too...but said delicate parts covered.....ok shutting up now

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

:laughmonkey::laughmonkey: RC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3W36JVnRc[/video]]YouTube - The Full Monty movie trailer
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

mama bear;852911 wrote: Mama checking in......committed to an entire week AF in honor of my son's graduation.....so I will be swimming alot!!
        Panno..you sound so much better love
        Hi Mama - I missed this yesterday, thank you so much I do feel better. Having the usual 4 day twitch today but my head is really in gear. My problem is when ever I do anything if it doesn't happen straight away I lose patience, I'm like a child stamping my feet saying I want it now!! So I am learning that with time and patience I will become AF. Hope your having a good day/eve (I always lose track on peoples timeclock on here!!) work front seems to be sorting itself out for you and I'm so pleased. :l
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Oooooo...haven't seen that one. I think I will.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

That one....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

It is very good and you will get the reference. Recommend a night in with feet up, phone off the hook and a bowl of popcorn. Oh and turn the sound right up, its a great soundtrack.

Comment

Ahoy, floaties!

How's everyone today? Wet and pruny, yes?
                KTAB.... (and I mean this in the nicest possible way...) You SURE get around! :H

I will stay here, thank you.. swimming is much more my thing - mountain climbing sounds like way too much work! Although, I think I'll get my binoculars and set up a comfy chair at the bottom of that hill... I wanna see Coco waddle up there! :H
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunshine_gg;854201 wrote: Ahoy, floaties!

How's everyone today? Wet and pruny, yes?
                  KTAB.... (and I mean this in the nicest possible way...) You SURE get around! :H
                  I got medals for it :H:H

Comment

I told ya'll he was two timing me a long time ago, but I forgave him as he gives such good massages....
                    I am fine...taking a little mental break at work...I am soooooooo busy...my head is spinning
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm floundering over here in the shallow end. Anybody up for swimming some laps with me?
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

You ok Nora? I will grab my trunks and jump in or I can just cheer you on from up here.

Comment

Hey Nora. I'll swim with you too. Are you ok?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Just trying to learn to ask for help & just swim, just swim, just swim.

Learning curve - I'm used to keeping things inside. Swimming is good.
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good for you Nora. How you doing then?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I gotta run, Nora.. but GOOD FOR YOU... reach out and shout, when you need to! :l

Oh.. and while I'm gone.. here's something to keep ya afloat:

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X