Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p.s. Did KTAB jump overboard? I haven't seen him around lately. He's slacking off on his duties. We may have to make him walk the plank if he keeps this up.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi K-9,

It sounds like you are just enjoying life on lifes terms, the beautiful chaos that it is!

I have a 6 year old, a boston terrier, and a siamise cat. My dog beats the crap out of the cat, and my son then beats the crap up out of the dog! The dog seems to hold his own though. Its a good thing I did not get a little dog as my son would have smooshed it by now!

Enjoy the day at the zoo!!

I agree, KTAB had Better report to duty as there will be SERIOUS consequences to contend with!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Ringing Cedars;875924 wrote: Hi puddlers and strugglers. I have to stay in my cabin for some decompression time. A lot going on in my life and feeling so bad for everyone's struggles is overloading my strength. I don't mean that I will jump ship. (ie drink away the problems) I'm sorry I'm just finding hard to stay positive for people right now. So I'm not awol or running amuck. Take care of yourselves and each other.:l
        (Stopping in front of RC's cabin door and leaving her a bag of wholesome food/snacks and juices...):h

Comment

:chef: Ok own up which one of you locked me in the galley? nfire: the heat down there is just too much. I am off for a swim, btw do we have a pool onboard?

RC sorry to hear you are under the weather.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I didn't realize the door to the galley was locked when I threw you in there KTAB. My sincerest apologies.

Yes, we have a pool onboard, so you will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance, as usual. Don't think you're getting out of your duties that easily. There will also be additional tasks assigned to you on an "as needed" basis.

RC~ Hope you're doing ok girlfriend, hang in there and let us know what we can do for you!!!

Everyone else, lets head off to the buffet for a 7 course meal!
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover, how could you have locked KTAB in the galley like that? The pool needs serious attention! Due to the many avians in the pool, there's an unfortunate accumulation of feather-mites on the surface of the water. We need somebody to skim them off. :H

Comment

fennel;876336 wrote: K9Lover, how could you have locked KTAB in the galley like that? The pool needs serious attention! Due to the many avians in the pool, there's an unfortunate accumulation of feather-mites on the surface of the water. We need somebody to skim them off. :H
                And the June Bugs...please don't forget the June Bugs! They're keeping in my cabin... JK Good thing I have been given some sustenance....sneakin it now Fennel..many thanks

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;876384 wrote: And the June Bugs...please don't forget the June Bugs! They're keeping in my cabin... JK Good thing I have been given some sustenance....sneakin it now Fennel..many thanks
                  I will come and collect my kin from your cabin with your permission, RC...

Comment

hey you little squirrel is your IP still being blocked by that phantom router? John
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Where the *&^% is the *)@^-ing pool?

I just got a concussion doing a headplant on some cliff...

(I need a WanderGard.)
                      Coco

Comment

Coco-Nut;876857 wrote: I just got a concussion doing a headplant on some cliff...

(I need a WanderGard.)
                        LOL! That's what we're here for you adorable little penguin. :l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

fennel;876426 wrote: I will come and collect my kin from your cabin with your permission, RC...
                          Kin?? Uh oh...you're not going to like my dog very much. :sorry:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Coco-Nut;876857 wrote: I just got a concussion doing a headplant on some cliff...

(I need a WanderGard.)
                            :H:H:H:H:H
                            Oh Coco you have made my boring busy day so cheery xxxx
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

fennel;876336 wrote: K9Lover, how could you have locked KTAB in the galley like that? The pool needs serious attention! Due to the many avians in the pool, there's an unfortunate accumulation of feather-mites on the surface of the water. We need somebody to skim them off. :H

I take offense. My beak is now seriously out of joint.
                              Coco

Comment

Coco-Nut;876887 wrote:

I take offense. My beak is now seriously out of joint.
                                Oooops...er....ummm...:truce:

Comment

Working...
                                X