Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;876432 wrote: hey you little squirrel is your IP still being blocked by that phantom router? John
    Yes, unfortunately. I'm working off of Mrs. Fennel's vpn.

Comment

fennel;876911 wrote: Yes, unfortunately. I'm working off of Mrs. Fennel's vpn.
      sorry to hear that fennel. it is strange indeed!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning All!
        IT'S FRIDAY!!! :happy:

How are the waters today, calm and smooth I hope? I'm looking forward to the weekend...I need to sleep in! What's going on with everyone today? I hope everyone is well!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi K-9! Everybody!

Well, I just got home from work at 3 pm, and I have three days off!!! WaHoo!!!! My job closes on Mondays for the summer (my BARTEND SHIFT) Thank GOD I do not have to deal with my Monday bartending because almost EVERY Monday guess who was pouring herself big ones? Whew, good riddens!

I see alot of swimming with my son this weekend and just having some fun! It is SOOO HOT HERE!!! Like 100 degrees and humid.

Looking forward to lounging poolside with everybody this weekend!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Just a boo here. Hope everyone is doing well this Friday night. Good news on the bartending gig OverIt. That's gotta help.
            Panno I think you've got the ships mixed up too. Poor Coco won't know where she's supposed to be.:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Ringing... How are you doing??? Did you get past that issue that was bothering you?

Ill be honest, I got very upset last night and stopped at the liquor store. I feel ok today, but a bit disappointed in myself. You know how that goes.

I feel good now though. Ready to have a great weekend with my son, and AL has no part in that!

Comment

I'm not sure where this issue is going to end up. I just have to do my best.

Honestly I got together with my girlfriend and we shared a couple bottles of wine. Tired today but not feeling bad about it really. I think I've come a long way in the past 6 weeks.

I was just getting so frustrated and down reading about others struggles and had to step back abit.

You have the best weekend with your son please OverIt. Some of us don't have that option. But that's another story and life now.

Just playing some tunes in the lounge. (music thread) come play along for awhile if you like?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well, you know... When your hanging with your girlfriend I think for some people its pretty theraputic to share some wine. At least you have a girlfriend to share it with.

And yes, Ringing... My son is the greatest blessing given from God BUT he is at a very bratty age. Not very loving on Mom at times and does not listen to a word I say! I sure hope this bratty kid phase passes soon!!!!

You have a good weekend too Hun!!

Comment

Hey Overit! What age is your brat? Mine is 16 and got his school holidays last week. His big brother gave him a job and he started yesterday. He came home KNACKERED but so pleasant and appreciative of a nice dinner, wow, hubbie and myself looked at eachother in amazement at the transformation - nothing like a bit of hard work!!
                    Molly
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hola everyone!
                      Hey OverIt! I was still raising my kids at that age. I have to say I was a no nonsense Mom. 3 Strikes and you're out! Which meant time out, loss of privilege, etc. I found it less stressful to set that groundwork in place. I was open to negotiations but in the end I always had the authority to pull rank. It must be hard raising him on your own. Although I sometimes thought it would be easier than having dad come home after working away and undoing the routine and rules for 2 days.
                      Nothing is perfect, right?
                      Swimming for real sounds wonderful. Soaking up the sun and fresh air good for the spirits!
                      I'll have to settle for the ship's pool. It's looking pretty empty. Hope y'all are having a good Saturday.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Molly, Ringing!

Molly my "angel" LOL, is 6. He is a very smart boy, but also very strong willed! Right now he thinks he knows everything and Mom is just a stupid fixture around the house. (ok I might be exagerating a little). Right now he is having listening to Mom issues. Does it end ever?

Also my son has never met, and probably never will meet, his father. We both got dumped ages ago, so I think the lack of a father might play into his behavior too.

Please dont think I am whining, Im blessed for him, and thank God everyday

Think Ill take a quick dip in the pool!

Comment

Hey buddy OverIt. I think we must be like ships passing in the night.
                          Was going to ask you to join me at the buffet? Going for the "full monty" this morning.:H

You know: fresh fruits, bacon, sausauges - (only the finest organic spicy and maple smoked), eggs arnold-fried-fresh omlettes and of course scrambled, bagels, muffins, toast, hash browns and fresh juices, yogurt and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee(the world's fav).

OH man, I'm making myself hungry!!!Gotta run....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Would love to join you in the buffett, with a few rules. I am on a diet (tired of being fat) so while I watch you eat all the yummies, I will stick to fruit and some eggs. I can live through you!

Comment

Hey we're on a cruise(not a booze cruise). Let's enjoy it. I'm not going to eat everything but I can have eggs and fruit everyday. We'll do a diet challenge soon, K?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh and someone asked for smoothies. I will give instructions to the galley on how to make the most delicious nutritious smoothies to increase metabolism effortlessly!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X