Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what upset you so much OverIt that made u stop for liquor????
    Sorry baby....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh, just stupid shit Mama, Thanks for asking..

A person from my past, a former boyfriend who I have known since I was 18. We have had a love/hate relationship for years. Oh I do not have enough room to write about this relationship, but for many years he was my bestest friend who became my lover, then shit hit the fan. We struggle to figure out if we can ever have a friendship again

I really am overit (HA) and know where things stand. Just sometimes when your past pops up in your face unexpectadly, it throws you off.

How are YOU doing Mama.... I feel like I barely get a chance to "talk" with you much!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hi OverIt....sorry I didn't ask why you were upset. Didn't mean to be insensitive. Hope you are doing better and having that great weekend with your son.
        Poolside with a hot chocolate. Chilly today so maybe just hot tub soaking.
        Um do we need to hire a new poolboy and masseuse??
        K9 you got KT locked up somewhere again? I don't know you guys seem to go missing at the same time. )
        Hope you're all doing well! )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Ringing! Hi everyone! Its funny how this thread keeps going and going and going.. LOL.

Oh Shit, I had an emotional rollar coaster ride yesterday!! I ran smack dab into a person from my past and his girlfriend. Now this is quite a feat when you live in an area where I do. This place is HUGE. Funny thing is, two days ago me and my former boyfriend were arguing on the phone and I said, "I hope I never run into you guys" TWO DAYS LATER, Im with my son at the dog park with our dog, and I look over. GUESS WHO is sitting there with his new girlfriend. Holy shit want to talk about a flood of emotions. It was the strangest feeling. Well, I hope now I can really close that door and move on. Yes, Im being honest, I have not moved on. But, now.. hopefully I can

KTAB!!!!!! Lotion and rub down needed ASAP!!!

Comment

Hey guys, I am back lotion in hand, rub downs and de-stressing shoulder massages at the ready. Overit, it is his loss I would say. Right hop up there and tell me what you fancy.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

You always put a smile on my face KTAB. And just when I needed one too Thanks Buddy. I hope to return the favor when YOU need a smile too!

Just let me know when its YOUR turn for a lotion up ok?

Comment

:yay::yay::yay:
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning All!
                  What did I miss? Seems like a lot of talk about lotion and rub downs...hmm
                  So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was good but BUSY...spent ALL day Saturday sorting through things for my yard sale this weekend. I have a mountain of things to sell, so I'm hoping to rack in some serious cash!
                  On a sad note, I am animal sitting all my sisters critters, and one of the little Finch birds died.... :upset:
                  Hope everyone is having a good Monday, I'm still trying to get going. Oh, and where do I get in line for one of those massages???
                  K9
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Nice to see you K-9,

Sorry to hear about little birdie Im sure he is flying high in birdie Heaven..

Sounds like your very busy but sober! Are you still taking the Antabuse, if you dont mind me asking. Do you think you can get to a point where you do not have to take it? I do not mean to be nosey, I am once again, debating the Antabuse factor.

My weekend was great on Saturday, then ran into a person from my past on Sunday. (read above if you want, LOL). NOT a GOOD experience! Oh well, its a new day.

Yes, lots of lotioning and rubbing down today, I think some of us really need it!

Hey an add on here K-9. Just found this article about Antabuse in my emails! Very good article and I find myself swaying to the A again.

Implant Alcohol Treatment Popular Among Professional Women

Comment

Hi Overit!

I read your post about your run-in with a certain person, and I am sorry to hear that...I can only imagine how that would be. My ex is married and I know it in my heart, but I'd never want to SEE them together (if that makes any sense). Some things are better left unseen. But like you said, maybe this can give you a bit of closure?

Regarding Antabuse, yes I am still taking it. I forgot my pill on Saturday, but that's okay since it stays in your system for 2 weeks, it's not like you can skip one day and then drink. I have to admit though, I've had a couple of "drinking" thoughts lately, so I am going to continue taking it, it provides that extra insurance that I need, and I highly recommend it to anyone that is willing to commit to it.

Well, back to work...I'm having a hard time getting going this morning!!

Comment

Thanks for the response K-9. I was wondering if its possible to take a pill every other day, that would make sense? That way stretch your pills out longer (money reasons) and maybe a bit lighter on your liver? You know way better than I do, I was just wondering if this is a good option.

K-9... The hardest thing for me to accept is that my former boyfriend and his girlfriend are madly in love. I know it they are, but this was the first time I had ever SEEN it. It hurts because they found true love (yes they are good together) and I have NOT. That is what makes me so sad.. WHere is my true love??? Sniffle sniffle.

(But I got the worlds cutest son... They dont! HA!)

Comment

nothing like a not so gentle slap in the face to deal with, huh?
                          I am fine....drink some days, not on others...i know it is blasphemous to ssay here but I am ok with that.
                          I am buried at work and hubs and I are broke as hell...but we are managing.
                          I am SOOOOOOOO glad I don't date.....i would be a full - blown drunk for fo sho!!!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Well Overit, I guess your true love and my true love and hanging out together somewhere and we just haven't found them yet! And boy they don't know what they're missing, so I suggest they make themselves seen...and soon! LOL

My ex claims he is not even in love with his wife, so I really don't know which is worse. I've tortured myself for the last 4 years thinking about it, and I'm finally at a point where I just don't care...he made his bed, he can lay in it. I deserve better.

We just need to be patient (easier said than done, I know), and eventually our fellas will find us. Did you drink on Sunday after what happened? I'm just being nosy and you don't have to answer if you don't want. If you did, just get back on the wagon and start over. As far as Antabuse goes, I don't see why your plan wouldn't work, one every other day would certainly still prevent you from drinking!

Comment

Mama, your funny! So good to see you!!

Mama, the only person you are accountable to is YOU! I made excuses and drank yesterday too. I mean after all the trama I went though, LOL. Im serious about quitting I really am, but sometimes you just have to forgive yourself a bit, and say, I will try to do better next time!

Hope Katie is Ok. Gawd! I know we all have our problems but sometimes mine feel kinda small compared to that girl. I really did not mean for that to sound bad, I hope you get what I mean? I truly hope she is OK!

HI K-9... Cross posted! Yep I did drink, read above. Not feeling too bad today though, I really need to forgive myself today.

I hope your right about us finding our true loves. SOMEDAY And I would rather be single than not love my spouse. I think that is SAD!

Comment

I'm with you Mama....don't need the added stress and triggers of a man in my life. Good luck to you girls!!
                                Jumping ship for a couple of days for my out of town getaway and Eagles concert.
                                Take care all!!
                                hhmmmm and look at that K9 and KT back on board at the same time. :H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X