Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE! LOL...

Yesterday when I saw my former lover/friend with his new girlfriend, it broke my heart to pieces, well.. because I still care for him as my friend. We were friends for many many years, over 24 years to be exact!

We just had the nicest, most awesome phone conversation. It really made my day. I can accept that he has someone to love, I really can. But I think the great conversation we had today might prove that a friendship could be in our future. A very cautious friendship, but still a friendship. Now... thats called being grown up I think. And it makes my heart happy...
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Ringing Cedars;880366 wrote:
      hhmmmm and look at that K9 and KT back on board at the same time. :H
      They're on to us KT....
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

OverIt2007;880442 wrote: UPDATE! LOL...

Yesterday when I saw my former lover/friend with his new girlfriend, it broke my heart to pieces, well.. because I still care for him as my friend. We were friends for many many years, over 24 years to be exact!

We just had the nicest, most awesome phone conversation. It really made my day. I can accept that he has someone to love, I really can. But I think the great conversation we had today might prove that a friendship could be in our future. A very cautious friendship, but still a friendship. Now... thats called being grown up I think. And it makes my heart happy...
        Thats great Over. It gave you a sense of closure. I hope a friendship can blossom out of this for you. And yes that is what I would call being grown up too.
        Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
        No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

Oh thank you Sk8 for taking the time to respond to my drama!

Its always nice if you can come to some sort of understanding with someone you care about, even if its a past lover. It sucks to have a broken heart, or be angry or fighting. Its a waste of energy really.

Yes, it feels nice that we had this conversation. Sure beats sitting around crying over things I cannot control.

I hope you get to talk to your girl very soon too.
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

You're right about it being a waste of energy. I've come to realize that myself and on my good days I can even practice that.

Trust me I know all about sitting around worring and being upset about what you can't control. Another waste of energy that I seem to find myself doing to much.
            Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
            No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

I've purchased a new filter for the pool. Capable of sifting out all sorts of detritus. Waiting for kTAB to come out of the galley and help me install it...

Comment

Tools at the ready ladies now where is this filter going? Best be done soon I fancy a few laps, full of energy I am today, must be something to do with having a lovely sober few days, long may it last.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

fennel;881183 wrote: I've purchased a new filter for the pool. Capable of sifting out all sorts of detritus. Waiting for kTAB to come out of the galley and help me install it...
                  I've had my mite bath so can we stop with the detritus jabs already?
                  Coco

Comment

I might have to do a close feather check before we can allow you back in Coco

Comment

KTAB;881278 wrote: I might have to do a close feather check before we can allow you back in Coco
                      Yes, well... ahem... if it eases Fennel's mind, then I suppose it would be alright. :H
                      Coco

Comment

:biglaughmonkey:

Comment

Happy Tuesday everyone!
                          Hope all is well today. I am trying to get some work done so I can enjoy my Thursday and Friday off this week! What's new in the pool?
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;881400 wrote: Happy Tuesday everyone!
                            Hope all is well today. I am trying to get some work done so I can enjoy my Thursday and Friday off this week! What's new in the pool?
                            Hey K9 - Pool is crystal-clear and ready for you - I'll join in you in a few laps!
                            Coco

Comment

Hello K9, come on in the waters lovely and theres not a snorkel bender in sight.

Comment

Where've they all gone?

Was it something we said?
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X