Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am over in the army now Coco, welcome to join me if you are sitting all alone on the pools edge, dangling your flippers in the water, the bottom lip of you beak all a quiver :l
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

mama here...sleeping in the deep end after an exhausting day at work....
      (i wish somebody would bend my snorkle!!!!!)
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Coco-Nut;881276 wrote: I've had my mite bath so can we stop with the detritus jabs already?
        Yah, I know...I found the "Mites-B-Gone" medicated shampoo bottle when I was digging through- ummm, I mean, throwing out the trash in the women's locker room. You're "mite-y" sensitive these days, Coco-Nut...:H

Comment

mama bear;881695 wrote: mama here...sleeping in the deep end after an exhausting day at work....
          (i wish somebody would bend my snorkle!!!!!)
          Mama, for god's sake, don't fall asleep in the pool! I'll have to tie one of those water noodle thingys around your neck...

Comment

I used to come into this pool and enjoyed the old splash about, I will have a little dip now cause I brought my towel this time and will take a dip every morning. Nice to be back.

Comment

Jeez, Wanna - I thought you were going to way you used to come to this pool but now there are too many mites! (I guess Fennel is right - I am a little sensitive!)

Welcome back!!
              Coco

Comment

Mornin All!
                I haven't had time to catch up on this thread...are we having some sort of infestation in the pool? (mites and such?)
                Well here I am on day 69. Cant believe how time has flown! I am looking forward to my 4 day weekend. I work for the government so we are forced to take furloughs (unpaid days), but I will still enjoy my time off. Getting ready for my yard sale on Saturday, hoping to make some serious cash! (I'll need it after all these unpaid days!)
                I hope you are all well and sticking to your AF plans. Keep up the good work everyone!
                :h
                K9
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Oh Wow, Day 69!!! Thats awesome!!! Perhaps you and can KTAB can...LOL to celebrate!!!! (insert imagination here)

Good Luck with the Yard Sale, Im running SOooo late, but would love to write more, another time pretty girl!!!
                  I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Is this pool heated? I'm thinking of jumping in for a little splash around...

Comment

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the oil has not hit the Gulf (yet)...

Sure looks like a perfect day to spend at the pool!!!!

Comment

Good Morning, swimmers! (This IS the pool, right? I've been known to get a tad confused!!!!)

Happy Friday - here's hoping everyone has a great day! Stay strong!
                        Coco

Comment

Hi Co-Co Nut! Nice to see you!

I get confused as well. Lets just say its a cruise ship with a Pool! Its up to you where you want to hang out for the day

Hope your doing good! I wonder where Ringing is at, have not saw that crazy lady for a while!

Enjoy your Friday, I will be chilling poolside for most the day!

Comment

OverIt2007;882559 wrote: Oh Wow, Day 69!!! Thats awesome!!! Perhaps you and can KTAB can...LOL to celebrate!!!! (insert imagination here)
                            :wow:

Ok the pool is spotlessly clean, temperature is just right, the fridge is stocked with lots of nice cold AF drinks, there are clean fresh towels in the cupboard, suntan lotion on the table and blow up lilos under it. I am off to watch the world cup football for the next four weeks. I can be contacted through my PA but only in case of emergency such as drowning or severe sunstroke. Try and play nice now wont you all :thumbs:
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning swimmers, cruisers, masseusers, birders, doggers, duckers and all puddlers. I'm back from the Hotel California. We got out safe and sound and had a blast of two days away. Concert, shopping (value village) and dining. Now....

It's get ready for bikini week for me. No coffee, white flour, sugar, rice, refined foods and of course alcohol.
                              Any one ready for that?

Just had my cranberry, green drink with hemp oil and lecithin. Great brain cocktail to get the energy flowing. Steak and salad for lunch and yummy protein drink in the afternoon. Haven't figured dinner out yet.

Going to see Lucky Peterson tonight and I will be DD.

Good job on the pool KT. Enjoy the games! I must warn you though, we all have private beepers for you!! ;o)

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Fare thee well...

Until Monday.

Everyone be good!
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X