Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww Co-Co Nut,

Your new avatar makes me so sad. The poor birdies in the oil all because of some Greedy ASSHOLES!!!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Where is everybody????
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi K-9!!!

I am here! Went to the ships gym today, got all sweaty so thinking about a dunk in the pool. How have you been? Things good?

Things pretty good here. Not completely AF but its been a while since I have been drunk, if that counts! You know me, I hate counting days, but I think its been maybe 3?

My son is out of school for the summer, so trying to make some plans for him. Not having this kid watch tv all summer!

Hope you get an update from you soon pretty girl!

Comment

Hey K9 and OverIt....good to see you back. I've been slipping in quietly here and there. I think the little coco nut is wandering around dazed and confused since she took a header on the mountain. lol

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'll set out a plate of "krill kroquettes" and a krill shake for little Coco...maybe she'll wander down here to the pool...

Comment

Coco is in triage. The mountain medavac team has her stabilized and expects a full recovery!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

LOL! You guys are a trip! I think that is really how CoCo nut feels today! Shes doing fine though, were gonna bring her back and let her recover poolside for a while.

Comment

techie;887674 wrote: Coco is in triage. The mountain medavac team has her stabilized and expects a full recovery!

Techie, you crack me up! Just like poor Coco's head!

Comment

Good to see so many looking out for Coco. Hopefully when she recovers from her amnesia she will no longer be swearing. It just doesn't seem right for a little penguin to have a foul mouth.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I think a nice stroll around the lito deck, and then relaxing poolside sounds in tall order for the day. Make sure the Cabana Boy is aware that we are a non drinking group though!

Im sure Coco will be waddleing in sometime soon!

Comment

Lawn chair, check...magazines, check...SPF 50 sunscreen, check...Nice, cold, fizzy coke, check...thick, luxurious beach towel, check....

Ahhhh.....it's a beautiful day to hang out poolside!

Comment

Far be it for me to rat out a fellow swimmer but the little penguin was spotted in the "Katies 30day Challenge" thread. ssshhh
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;888409 wrote: Far be it for me to rat out a fellow swimmer but the little penguin was spotted in the "Katies 30day Challenge" thread. ssshhh
                            Traitorous little marine bird!

Comment

Oh she's been all over the boards since the accident and her behaviour is out of character too. I really think it's amnesia.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey --- what happened!

... I'm here - just wicked busy at work and finding the number of threads I am trying to follow overwhelming! The trouble is I am so nosy I can't limit myself to just one or two and never mind what everyone else is doing.
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X