Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;887674 wrote: Coco is in triage. The mountain medavac team has her stabilized and expects a full recovery!

And could someone put me together again, please? Which reminds me of something hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwAookPFWZQ[/video]]YouTube - Ricky Gervais - Humpty Dumpty
    Coco

Comment

keep your beak to the grindstone Coco!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

That was funny Coco. We won't send the horses for you!!

Techie, how are you for swim wear?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I feel like I've been out of the pool for a while....what's new in here? Is everyone behaving?
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Yes well K9 you and KT seem to be absent in tandem....How are you girl?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well KT and I have a top-secret place we go. LOL j/k
              I am tired and sore...my trainer is kicking my ASS at the gym, but I asked for it! I'm only on Week 1 of a 16 week program....I hope I survive.

Comment

That's awesome. I need to get back into a routine. 50 really does change things, I hate to admit. I was at a fundraiser silent auction a few weeks ago and won a 1/2 hour weights training session. Looking forward to setting a time up to get that started.
                Epsom salts bath will ease those sore muscles. Protein drinks after a workout help rebuild muscle and speed recovery too.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Penguin on deck. Just putting my beak in everywhere I can think, now that I can finally get onto the website. Very frustrating! Glad we are back up and squawking!
                  Coco

Comment

Hey Coco. Funny how we assume it is something we did. Crazy mind talk. You must be extra confused with the amnesia and all.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning Peeps!
                      I think the website was down this morning...I had a heck of a time getting on. I'm sure somehow it's KTAB's fault.
                      How is everyone doing today? I'm doing pretty good, sore from my workouts, but feeling like I'm getting stronger by the day. I may actually mess around and get in shape one of these days!
                      Coco, RC and Techie: Looks like it's just us in the pool right now...where is everybody?? The pool boy has been missing, I think he needs a stern talking to.
                      Well, I guess I better get to work...although I'd rather be outside, it's a beautiful sunny day in CA!!!
                      Catch ya'll later!
                      K9

Comment

Remember we gave our pool guy some time off to watch the World Cup?

With all the overtime he has been putting in here he had oodles of comp time coming and we decided from an economic standpoint it would benefit us to allow him time off, rather than paying time and a half in OT?

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and if anyone has any questions regarding this issue, please feel free to contact the

Personnel Penguin
                        Coco

Comment

I'll have my people call your penguins.

Hey K9....Fennel and OverIt are around too!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;889023 wrote: I'll have my people call your penguins.

Hey K9....Fennel and OverIt are around too!
                            :H:H:H
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh I forgot we let the Pool Boy take some time off. Hmmm, I still think he was behind the schenanigans this morning.

Morning Techie! How are you today? And Fennel and Overit...what's up??

I'm doing my darndest to avoid any type of work this morning, so far so good. Just gotta keep this up for another hour or so, then it'll be lunch time!

Comment

I'm good 9. You sound good too. Exercise works wonders.

Comment

Working...
                                X