Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm doing great Techie! Sleeping well, eating healthy, working out. The wonders of AF life never cease. Oh, and I got that book "The Shadow of the Wind".....wrapping up another book and then I can't WAIT to dive into it. Thank you!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Need a refreshing dip, then soak up this heavenly sunshine! Ok reality check...I'm at work...not happening (

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Jeepers, techie...you change your avatar more than I change my skivvies!

Comment

Fennel, setting up some groovy solar tiki lights around the pool.

Ah, now THIS is nice!

I might just crash out here on my strato-lounger by the pool tonight...the solar lights, moon and cool breezes are suiting me just fine!

Comment

fennel;889391 wrote: Jeepers, techie...you change your avatar more than I change my skivvies!
            :H:H:H
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Too bad Coco isn't here...I have a nice plate of sushi on the table!

Comment

Oh Boy, Looks like I missed out on a fun day! Boo!!! I think I should just quit my job and stay home on the puter instead. It would be much more entertaining!!!

Great to see everyone in such good and spunky spirits!! Im happy when my friends are happy. Im doing good, I just HATE MY JOB!!!

Off to beddy by for me... Not a long day for me tomorrow so Im looking forward to being a real lurker tommorrow!

Is a lurker similar to a stalker? Question to ponder for the day
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Lurkers and stalkers abound..take your pick...lurkers preferrable..good to know you are strong..

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

OverIt2007;889404 wrote: Oh Boy, Looks like I missed out on a fun day! Boo!!! I think I should just quit my job and stay home on the puter instead. It would be much more entertaining!!!

Great to see everyone in such good and spunky spirits!! Im happy when my friends are happy. Im doing good, I just HATE MY JOB!!!

Off to beddy by for me... Not a long day for me tomorrow so Im looking forward to being a real lurker tommorrow!

Is a lurker similar to a stalker? Question to ponder for the day
                    I have a stalker and trust me, they suck. You'd much rather have "lurkers" here. Have a good night's sleep, Overit...I'll be right here sleeping by the pool if you need company!

Comment

Happy Friday Everyone! Looking forward to lounging poolside today!

I used to have a boyfriend where things got psycho. He would stalk me, and I have to admit, I would stalk him too!!! LOL! Yes, Lurker is wayy better than a stalker!

Enjoy your Friday and catch you all later!!

I think KTAB has jumped ship!!! That Rascal! ALways looking to bail out on responsibities!!
                      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Fennel you are awesome! Tiki lights and sushi!!??? You're my hero!!
                        I had a stalker too...he's in a cage right now....6 more months and we'll see what happens.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Overit!
                          Sorry I put out an All Points Bulletin looking for you yesterday! I didn't realize you were at work. But hey, at least you know you are loved and missed

Well it is finally Friday and I'm so ready for the weekend. My daughter is with her dad, and I can't wait to do NOTHING! (I'm so ambitious huh? lol)

I hope everyone is well today! Where is our elusive Pool Boy?
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hello everyone, I have been splashing about in the deep end the last few days like an octopus having a fit. Sitting here at pools edge now feeling sorry for myself. Anyone got a nice big soft towel?
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I have one KT. Soft, fluffy and warm....:l I kinda blew it last night....is that what you mean??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ah sure been sipping away for a few days now again, bad choice. Not today though I am adamant. Thanks for the towel, now I cant do a thing with my hair.......
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X