Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OverIt2007;892085 wrote: Me too! Where is that crazy lady anyways?

Just had a argument with my 6 year old. My point is why look at toys when Mom is not going to buy you any toys today? (btw my living room is littered with toys of all sorts, and NONE played with!)
    Haha! I blame TV for that last weeks greatest thing is todays old news. All kids are like that, at least boys are. He'll learn and grow out of it. Hey even I fall victim to hype once in awhile. Onne thing is for sure. Kids really keep you on your toes.

Funny I always say how impatient I am. But yesterday my parents told me how amazed they are that I'm so patient with my son. I'm a only child so I've never had experience with kids until mine.
    Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
    No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

The pool's been pretty quiet the last couple days huh?
      I'm plugging along on my Monday...and I'm grumpy today and don't know why. KTAB get out here and give me a foot massage. LOL
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

WOW GUYS N DOLLS!!

You're all doing awesome!! I had a great 24 hour getaway with my cousin and his partner. Always too short--would loved to have stayed another day. We both seem to have earned the not so esteemed title of Black Sheep of our respective family. We commiserate with each other. haha He really doesn't drink much btw. We're both just hard headed, jump in with both feet, hell on wheels but with big hearts kind of people.

Gotta keep my nose to the grind stone these days, so trying to curb my MWO addiction somewhat. I really love reading and trying to keep up with you all though and miss it when I can't.

KT--hope you're getting along better too. My goodness K9~~please stop yelling at the man!!:H:H

ps--trying to gently break Techie into assuming the position in KT's absence.......:H

There--crazy 'nough for ya???

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I think Techie could perhaps be a good replacement to KTAB.. That depends.. What are his foot and backrub skills and should we require a resume' with references? You know we have to research this stuff, we cant just have anybody rubbing our backs and feet!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

As long as he keeps that gourd under control, I think he'll be fine. lol

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Whats a gourd??? I must have missed that one!

Comment

K9's thread about piercing for her daughter.

btw K9 I agree with the older, more conservative women...but of course it's between you and your daughter. The guy that did my tattoo will not touch anyone under 18. I think anything other than ear piercings should have that requirement too. Call me old. My girls had their ears pierced at 7 and 5. I was under pressure from Baba and Auntie(yes I succumbed) the biggest concession went to my son who was only 3 and totally wanting in on the ride. So they all got their ears pierced.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

OverIt2007;892242 wrote: Whats a gourd??? I must have missed that one!
                  I know you'll regret asking that question but a gourd is this...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1274898=5608-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ok, so call me stupid. I STILL dont get it. Enlighten me please? LOL. Ok, I think I have an idea.. Ohhh Ok, I THINK I get it! (Maybe?)

Comment

OverIt2007;892274 wrote: Ok, so call me stupid. I STILL dont get it. Enlighten me please? LOL. Ok, I think I have an idea.. Ohhh Ok, I THINK I get it! (Maybe?)
                      It is a male tribal custom I think in Boreno to wear these gourds on their, well their own little gourds lol
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yikes!!! I never got into the piercing thing.
                        Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
                        No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

Or the gourds I hope....uncomfortable and distracting to say the least...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ok, so you wear a gourd on your... ah hem? When do you do that??? Interesting, you learn something new everyday! (im still confused, LOL)

Comment

OverIt2007;892289 wrote: Ok, so you wear a gourd on your... ah hem? When do you do that??? Interesting, you learn something new everyday! (im still confused, LOL)
                              I don't wear a gourd over anything (i'm laughing so hard i can hardly type) it was a joke silly rabbit!

Comment

I was too....he is such a kidder...I think he's perfect for back up for now....not giving him KT's exclusive on keeping us all interested though....lol

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X