Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a good day my friends! Ill be working most of the day today, so catch you later!

And no more gourd talk!!! Geesh, you had me SOOO confused! LOL (probably doesnt take much)
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hi to you all! I was silly last night and then finally lost it in chat. I misunderstood someone's comment and replied in a nasty way. To those I offended and read this I apologize. Life sucks right now. I will survive though. Hope you all have a better day than me.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Happy Tuesday everyone!
        Overit~ another beautiful picture! You're one hot mama.
        Hi RC~How are you doing these days? I hope things improve for you. Let me know if you need to chat, I'm here for you!
        Everyone have a great day! :h
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Ringing Cedars;892843 wrote: Hi to you all! I was silly last night and then finally lost it in chat. I misunderstood someone's comment and replied in a nasty way. To those I offended and read this I apologize. Life sucks right now. I will survive though. Hope you all have a better day than me.
          Chin up there RC. Who loves you? We do! First and foremost, chats & texts lacks cues like facial expression and tone of voice. That makes it difficult for recipients to decode meaning well. Second, the prospect of instantaneous communication creates an urgency that pressures users in chat room to think and write quickly, which can lead to carelessness. Finally, the inability to develop personal rapport over chats & textings makes relationships fragile in the face of conflict. I've been misunderstood more often than not. I rarely use texting to communicate with my clients because of the risk of micues or worse. The same applies to chats!!!

So get your butt back to the pool hear and I'll give you a foot rub

Techie :h
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

room for a little one? i'll stay in the shallow end!
            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Aw Techie...you really are a pal!!! I so appreciate you!! I know what you say is very true. I can't help but believe even if it was what I thought it was, that I would have just zipped it and left had alcohol not been involved.

I will definitely be around the pool today and a foot rub sounds heavenly.:l

Hi Girly!! You make yourself comfortable where ever you like here. As the analogy goes we have swimmers of all strengths and purposes here. Everyone is looking for support and to lend it as well.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Great to hear from you RC. You too Girly. Foot rubs for the both of you then. No more liquor you two!
                Wait a minute reminds me of a joke. "Liquor? I hardly know her!"
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;892934 wrote:
                  Wait a minute reminds me of a joke. "Liquor? I hardly know her!"
                  eeh thats a bit rude lol

a foot rub sounds good, might even ask the hubby for a real one! although i prefer a foot squeeze to a foot rub!
                  The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

Comment

Techie I think you've got my mood from yesterday goin on. And definitely no liquor of any kind for me today. I actually think I will plan at least the week now. Seeing as I've had 2 days al in 3 already. boo me
                    And you know a full moon is coming up, that tends to make me crazier than usual. I was going to say normal but thought better of it. haha

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Never heard of a food squeeze before Girly, but sounds ok too!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ooh i love to have them squeezed really hard for a few seconds then when he stops all the tension goes, such a release! and my hands too. he says i'm wierd, me wierd?

ok maybe just a little...:H

Comment

I hear there are foot rubs going on around here...where do I sign up??

I posted a picture of my girlie cuz I miss her, she's been at her dads for a week but she's coming home tomorrow, YAY!

(Yes, this is the one wanting the lip piercing...yet she still sleeps with a teddy bear...hmmmm....an example of the confusing pre-teenage years at it's finest)

Comment

K9..she is simply beautiful...gorgeous looking kid xxx
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thanks Oney!
                              I like her...I guess I'll keep her. LOL

Comment

Ha. K9 geez I commented on another thread about your picture. I was astounded thinking it was you!! Not the brightest light sometimes here. She is beautiful. She actually reminds me of the young gal that babysat for me on occasion many years ago.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X