Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OverIt2007;899425 wrote: Thank you very much both of you. I at least have to "try". So far so good! Once I got rid of the panic of taking it, its just like your brain re-adjusts. Its kinda like, Well SHIT DAMN. I just took a pill that if I drink I could DIE. Well lets see now... Hmmm I guess that means I better not drink then. LOL.

Seriously thats what its like. SO far so good! Alcohol doesnt look so great when you associate it with a trip to the funeral home possibly.

LOL Goodnight Technie (goodnight over it) Goodnight Sk8er (goodnight Overit) Goodnight R.C. (goodnight Overit)

Waltons!
    Geez OI I'm CRAZY?? I just re read and caught the round of good nights. lol You're a sweetie!

Truly a fun night. Thanks all for jumping in!!!

Looking forward to pyrotechnics tomorrow!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;899439 wrote: I can't dance to that stuff:H
      Sure you can just jump up and down like they do LOL
      Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
      No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

Can I use a pogo stick? That should do it. lol

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sure. Ironicaly the dance is called the pogo. Not kidding.
          Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
          No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

LMAO....too funny....I REALLY had no idea...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

But it would be fun. I like pogo sticks. Makes sense that would be the music to do it too.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well I can only pop off 7 rounds of fireworks tonight as I had a beer with supper with friends. That's it. No desire for more either. Having cookies and milk right now. I think I feel worse for having the cookies and milk personally. And - I feel like I've let others down by not following through. Not sure that I should but I do.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

For having one beer? Dont feel bad on my account girl, LOL. I think if many people could have 1 beer and stop, they probably would not be on here.
                  I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

uno cerveza no problemo.
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OverIt2007;900277 wrote: For having one beer? Dont feel bad on my account girl, LOL. I think if many people could have 1 beer and stop, they probably would not be on here.
                      I don't know OI. I feel like some people have given me more credit than I deserve for my strength and conviction and I've let them down and possibly triggered them to give in.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

techie;900285 wrote: uno cerveza no problemo.
                        Gracias Senor.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I beg to differ. The only person you are responsible is to YOU. Im just here to support your decisions, as long as you are comfortable with them.
                          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hey OI. I feel no remorse today. The person I was particularly worried about pulled through their struggle with flying colours. I am so proud of him!! You know who you are if you are reading this.

So where' the other cruisers and swimmers? No one but me let off the fireworks. Hmmm...Maybe we should let this thread sail off into the wild blue yonder???

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I wondered if the pool was perhaps closed for cleaning?!!
                              Coco

Comment

Hi Everyone!
                                The pool does seem a bit empty these days! Happy Friday to all...I hope you have great weekends!
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X