Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey where's our steak man with the fancy swim wear??

Jump in and play a turn OI!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

What are you playing??? Pick a song???

What time is it there? Its noon here, so I would have to get party mode quick!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I just had a scary thought... Perhaps since I am now sober, I got too much time on my hands and too many opinions..Uh ooh!

Comment

Whats going on here?

Comment

I dont know! Miss R.C. is the boss! Im waiting for her to tell me!

Comment

I have only ever been here twice, I asked for your towel once but you wouldn't give it to me so I walked off in a huff

Comment

Welcome!! Our cabana boy should be along shortly to take our orders. Plenty of towels are in the large wicker basket by the showers. And yes, please drop a song in. Let's dance!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbxboAfjpo0&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - David Bowie Let's Dance

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Now Now, no walking off in Huffs allowed! This is fun place only!

Yeah I see R.C. bailed on us, that rascal!! Thats ok, I think I better go do some housework.. BORING!! Oh there she is! I am off for a bit of exciting housework!!

Comment

Ok, the match is on, Oney has thrown me out of the Army because I want to watch it, I hope you don't throw me out of the pool.. anyhow I will leave you with this for the evening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWtLK7XP-Bk[/video]]YouTube - Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Oct. 1967)

Comment

What do you want to watch??

Nice song. Shall we have a dance before you go?? But watch yer hands buster.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=812HHetzbe4&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol (1981) -

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

girls? GIRLS? GIRLS? hmm...
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ill play!!!

Back before I had my son (6 years ago) I went through a little bit of a party phase in Tampa.

I used to go to this club EVERY Saturday night and dance my ass off! Good times and was not on alcohol, but maybe a little bit of other stuff, hehe (that I no longer do too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In1F9UzjkEg[/video]]YouTube - Amphitheater Virtual Tour - Ybor City, FL

Comment

OverIt2007;901842 wrote: Ill play!!!

Back before I had my son (6 years ago) I went through a little bit of a party phase in Tampa.

I used to go to this club EVERY Saturday night and dance my ass off! Good times and was not on alcohol, but maybe a little bit of other stuff, hehe (that I no longer do too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In1F9UzjkEg[/video]]YouTube - Amphitheater Virtual Tour - Ybor City, FL
                              Oh I did other stuff too OI!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Heee heee! dont worry I wont tell!

Funny thing is, never had a bad time on that, always a whole lot of fun!

Did you check the video out? That club is closed now, but at least I got to go in the prime days

Comment

Working...
                                X