Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah oney it does and it is a bit alarming. Especially as the movie is so dark!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I am intrigued now...will fast forward the rape bit and the violence...I LOVE horrers and can watch all the blood and gore that goes with it but I cannot stand violence....does that even make sense??
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I'm not much into horrors these days, but am intrigued by real life depictions. Banned KT? I might not even be able to get it then....didn't know that.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Two different things entirely. A person can be violent without striking a blow.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Absolutely KT. Been the victim of that many times, unfortunately.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;902865 wrote: I'm not much into horrors these days, but am intrigued by real life depictions. Banned KT? I might not even be able to get it then....didn't know that.
              It was rated X when first released in '71
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sorry to hear that, dont give that person power by dwelling on the past. You are worth more than that.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Yes, let's hope it stays in the past when he gets out.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Day 2 AF, deeping face in the pool. Now how is it possible to sleep for 10 hours but feel even more tired?

Comment

Hey Stever, as promised I'm here to do those 2 laps today with you. We can tag team it all day long. You do 2 then I'll do two or perhaps others will tag it with us. As for being tired I think others will agree that your body may take some time to adjust and recover from alcohol abuse. Give yourself the rest and build a good nutritional program too. I really believe in taking L glutamine in adequate doses both for healing the gut and curbing cravings. Personally I'm really starting to see the correlation between caving and not sticking with my L glutamine daily. Other factors involved but I believe it's most helpful.

Good morning to everyone. It is another beautiful day in cottage country! Having my morning java and going to be very productive today!

Oney the movie is horrible violent in many ways. It kept me interested to see if he was rehabilitated though. Will say no more in case you did not watch it yet.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hello RC,
                        Yea im ready for my 2nd lap now building up self esteem for meeting with my wife later on. /Splash
                        Steve

Comment

I hope it goes well for you Steve. If it doesn't go as well as you'd like, take heart as these things usually take some time to work out. And please remember that you will probably feel like having a drink if you are disappointed. Remember Sheri's Junkie Thinking and all the other tools that you are learning. I will be referring to that one daily. Jump into chat...you know the drill.... Also if you haven't already, check out SK8r's thread "Falling Apart".

Two laps to build up strength for three tomorrow!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Revelation to me:

JUNKIE THINKING: I'm not as bad as others.

RESPONSE: That may be, but is it worth the grief and lost time that risking over drinking causes? No.

Thank you to my text buddy for calling me to the mat on this one!!:thanks:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Quick splash before bed!
                              AF2 complete!

Comment

GREAT job steve. Enjoy your swim!

Comment

Working...
                                X