Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;904381 wrote: Looking good techie :biglaughmonkey:
    :H:H:H
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

:coolmonkey:
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Day 4 AF morning splashie ...

Comment

I'm here for 4 too!! We can do this Steve! I don't think the gals have offered massages, but I think you need one today. So stretch out, take in the rays and I will soothe you....(I read your sad news) I have some lovely relaxing sandalwood, patchouli and lavender. Lots of al beverages in the cabana.:h

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;905374 wrote: I'm here for 4 too!! We can do this Steve! I don't think the gals have offered massages, but I think you need one today. So stretch out, take in the rays and I will soothe you....(I read your sad news) I have some lovely relaxing sandalwood, patchouli and lavender. Lots of al beverages in the cabana.:h
            :new::heartsnflowers:
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;905400 wrote: :new::heartsnflowers:
              Oh, for you anything sweetness!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;905413 wrote: Oh, for you anything sweetness!
                :wave:

Comment

Thanks a lot RC! After your lovely massage im ready to finish AF day 4 and sleep like a baby.

Good night and see you all tomorrow

Comment

Blech. Over the past few weeks I have swallowed about a gallon of chlorinated water, suffered cramps from swimming too soon after lunch, contracted swimmers ear and lost my nose plugs. (I did however recover a number of broken snorkels from the deep end, which I have listed on eBay.) Clearly I am not using this pool correctly. Starting tomorrow I vow to show up at the pool at an early hour, decked out in my best water wings and most fetching bikini, and not attempt anything more dangerous than the dog paddle until I am "back with the program." Therefore, if any of you detect a small rambunctious penguin headed over to the high dive, for instance - please alert the appropriate pool officials immediately. Said penguin is not exhibiting appropriate self-control at the moment and needs to be monitored carefully when in or around the pool!

Hoping to do better from here on out,

Coco
                    Coco

Comment

Jeez it's that penquin AGAIN!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1292570=5627-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

techie;905608 wrote: Jeez it's that penquin AGAIN!!!
                        :H:H:H

I've completed 2/3rds of the laps of the pool.. last 10 laps to go (day 20 in other words).. have a great day all!
                        Katie x
                        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

techie;905608 wrote: Jeez it's that penquin AGAIN!!!
                          And I've brought some friends!!!

Coco

Comment

AF day 5 here we go!
                            Had a strange dream this night. A human size woman shaped bottle of tequilla danced around me and sang 'Please come back' ! LOL So i brought a round of virgin mojitos to the pool today!
                            Also an elephant in case the tequilla woman shows up so that he can sqash her Please dont feed the elephant otherwise we will have brown trouble at the pool!
                            Laters all,

Steve

Comment

Hey All!!!

Steve, Great job on day 5!!! Awesome Dude!!

Last week I had a very scary dream too! I could have SWORE it was real! I dreamed I was at work drunk (actually I have done that many times before) and I made a real ass of myself and everyone was mad at me because of it. My boss fired me, and nobody would even look at me! I woke up in a sweat, then realized it was just a nightmare, and said THANK GOD just a dream!!!

Funny thing is... That could have been my reality So easy! THank God for getting sober now instead of later!

Have a good day friends, The water is looking lovely today!!!!
                              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

looking forward to the pool today. I'm happy that was just a dream too OI. See you all in the water!

Comment

Working...
                                X