Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa! What a menu! I am SOOO impressed Steve! Good luck with that!

Your wife is pregnant??? Or are you just going to wear her pants??? Either way.. Congratulations!!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Oy OI!

I am about to lit the coals! Its going to be one fatty day!

Wife not preagnant but got these pants around from last time! Gotta use them >>>

http://www.pregnancyclothes.com/data...pantpanels.jpg
      Once i start eating i think i will go through all 4 stages in about 1-2 hours!

Got two pairs if RC want to borrow!

Will report on BBQ progress,

SteveR

Comment

HAHA!!! GOTCHA! After that meal, you might stretch them out to 9 months yourself!!! Enjoy your day!!

Comment

Holy doodles! This meal is going to be fabulicious! My mouth is watering already. Yep, I'll take the spare pants with the spare room. We'll have to do some serious laps to work it off though.

Well, um I'm pretty sure it was a hippo. It had a fairly large dangly part but I don't think it was a nose.

I did some basting while you were surveying the waters.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Day 15 AF and done already!
            That was one mammoth BBQ yesterday, it took me all of today to eat up the leftovers
            Stretchy pants = comfort eating since 1972 !
            Gonna do my laps and then sleep like a baby (slightly fat baby) !
            Laters all,

SteveR

Comment

Day 16 AF muhaha!
              It does get easier after first week. Time just flies by soberly!
              Quick splashie and nighty night everyone,
              SteveR

Comment

You are doing so awesome Steve. We are so proud of you! Hey... Whats for dinner tonight???

Comment

I think it's going to be buffalo bull OI, cuz SteveR has really taken the bull by the horns with his sobriety.

So have you for that matter Girl! Keep on as they say friends!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey R.C.!

Nice to "see" you! How you doing these days??

I suppose I have the bull by the horns perhaps? Not sure, Im just not thinking about drinking. Been kinda a strange experience really. Been keeping somewhat busy with all this time on my hands too!

Hope your doing great. My life kinda boring, but sober... I can deal with sober boring anyday!!!

:l

Comment

Life is never boring with a man in the picture OI. Even the haunts of past ones. hehe

I'm truckin along OI. My past never stops haunting me. I tried to make contact with my oldest tonight after reading Hippie's post about PAS. Only reached out to one and told her so as I could not bare possible rejection by all three at once and that hopefully we could show them that we can move on. What will be.....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey guys,

I feel like im 17 again ... no wait its just 17 day AF

RC you hang in there buddy. Kids will come around sooner or later and something tells me it will be sooner Even i managed to patch up with wife when it really seemed beyond possible

OI i dont know if it be of any help but this is a perfect time killa >>>

WoW -> Beginners

And heh yesterday for dinner i was eating up BBQ leftovers, it was really huge hehe

Have a nice one everyone,

SteveR

Comment

Heads up

Penguin on deck.

Howz everyone?
                          Coco

Comment

Hi Coco Nut... You crazy poppin up penguin You!!! How are you doing these days???

Im on Antabuse, LOL. No drinking for me unless I want a trip to the hospital!! Um.. No thanks! Does not sound like a fun time to me

Comment

Hola SteveR, OI and little coco nutter! Lovely day to surface and lounge by the pool.
                              No word from the daughter and the FB not blocked so far, maybe this will be a break through. Not holding my breath though. Glad things worked out with your wife Steve. )

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi R.C.!!!

I hope things work out for you with the daughter. Im sure thats heartbreaking for you. Lets pray shes ready to move past the past and move forward with you! Its also nice to see you in the "What we Believe" thread! Im enjoying reading your posts there too!

Love ya!!

Comment

Working...
                                X