Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya OI !!
    Well she is soon to be 23 now. It would not be easy but so worth it! And it could set precedence for the other daughter and son to follow. Thank you for your prayers and love OI. I'm being inspired ever so gently by the new thread too and nice to see new people showing their appreciation and support for it everyday too. Love ya too Sista!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning everyone,

RC! Cheer up buddy, keep your fingers crossed and your doughter will call Kids do get wiser as they grow up and tend to forgive for you mistakes no matter what it was.

OI how you doing? Any more trips o Disneyland in near future?

I gonna go crack my head on whats for dinner tonight but not before my 18 glorious laps!

Enjoy your day everyone,

SteveR

Comment

Good Morning R.C. and Steve!!

R.C., Im going to be hanging around more on the "What we believe" thread, hope to catch your posts and you can read my posts to you on there as well. I am also inspired by the new thread!

Steve, I WISH I could go to Disney again, but today starts me back at work... I work some very long hours, so wont be around much today Im so thrilled for your sober success!! You are definiately a HUGE inspirtation guy!!!

Catch you all later, enjoy the day!!
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Morning Pool Babies!

Thanks for the positive thoughts guys. I'm not much of an optimist, more a realist, but I am hopeful and stronger than I have been. God - what doesn't kill us, eh!!

Don't work too hard OI!! Save some for you and your son. See you soon. )

SteverR you are Ace'n it right off the git go! Very happy for you!! Crack your head? You crack me up!

Here's to a successful day af and otherwise friends! )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning guys,

19 laps here we go!

RC you are yet to return stretchy pants you borrowed for the BBQ! I know they are well comfy but common!

For a sad/funny moment go to youtube and search for flying donkey, i think we could use one of those in our pool

Catch ya later aligatorS,

SteveR

Comment

Your a riot Steve. So happy you are doing so well.

R.C. hope to catch up with you soon lady!!

Comment

Helloz everyone!

Glorious 20 AF day! The weather sucks but who cares!!!

Big splash!

SteveR

Comment

Did I leave my pitons here????? (That's just a little insider for RC...)

Hey everyone! Happy Friday!
                  Coco

Comment

Happy Friday CoCo-Nut!!!

Its always nice to see your feathery, uhh, furry feathery beaky little face pop up!!!

Comment

I got my harpoon so gonna look for those pitons Coco! How big are they? Maybe i should use my slipper instead of harpoon?

Comment

Steve4;918058 wrote: I got my harpoon so gonna look for those pitons Coco! How big are they? Maybe i should use my slipper instead of harpoon?
                        Goodness Steve - don't STAB them whatever you do - I need them for the climb. (I wear mountaineering equipment to all Miley's concerts.)
                        Coco

Comment

Hahaha...I'm hiding them until you take some lessons Coco...and hey if it keeps you coming back for a visit. hehehe

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning OI and SteveR and of course littler nutter!

I finally got that Disney pic onto a flash drive OI and will get it into photo bucket and post it here soon. I read your ODAT post OI. You'll be doing double flips off the high dive soon!

UMM SteveR I will return those bottoms as soon as I get to some long overdue laundry. Sorry pal. 20! woo hoo

Later guys!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey guys!
                              Saturdays are lovely when you have no hangover!
                              21 lap you ask me? Easily done!!!
                              Coco pitons are safe i can not find my hunting license
                              RC what is ODAT? I see it been mentioned a lot but i dont get it.
                              Time to enjoy my AF weekend some more!
                              Catch ya all later and have a good one!
                              SteveR

Comment

YAY!!!! STEVE!!! WHOOOO HOOOO FOR YOUUU!!!

Steve... ODAT is One Day At A Time (ODAT!!)

Its about making a commitment to stay sober for just that one day... It works!!

I think people who tend to post on ODAT get very close and intimate. Encouraging each other to get through that day!! Post away dear Stevie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X