Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello OI!
    Thanks for the explanation! It makes a lot of sense, i should get in ODAT thread for sure. Well doing laps here is also sort of ODAT. Well thats what i tell myself every morning anyways

Enjoy the rest of today everyone im signing off,

SteveR

Comment

Morning tigers!
      22 laps quick while no one in the pool!

Comment

Comment

Hi OI and SteveR!

Day 3...just started ODAT.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Here's that pic OI.
            Sorry I didn't expect the whole album to be available with that link.
            Will look for another way to do this.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

kissing mickey picture by nananeubie - Photobucket

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC use >>>

ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

Comment

Thanks SteveR! I couldn't really figure that out either. Ended up uploading from my pictures on my computer for my avatar for now. No techie here. )

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey Steve, Hey R.C.!

Thats a great pic of you and Mickey R.C.! Where was that taken at? I love the red white and blue colors. Very nice!

Hope to hear updates from you both!!
                    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hey you OI and SteveR!

Checking in and doing 4 laps! I am seriously aiming for 90 this time. Wasn't as strong as I thought I was with the kid situation and didn't realize how easily the wound is torn open. Glad for your company in any event!

SteveR where is you and your laps and humour??

That pic was somewhere on the grounds of Disney World in Florida. This bus loaded with the characters tours around on a schedule and then they all jump out and take a spot where you line up to meet them. I think the kids met as many as they could but I just needed to kiss Mickey!

Hope your work week is going well OI!! And everything else too!!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning guys,

25 laps here we come. I am myself having rather crappy few days as my wife decided to go back to divorce talks RC you keep up the good work and will be back tonight to check on your evening laps

SteveR

Comment

Hi Everyone!
                          Just checking in and letting you know I'm still here. Haven't been posting much lately, but I read just about everything. Hope you are all doing well!
                          :h
                          K9
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi beautiful K-9!

Have missed you tons. Everything good in your world?? I am not posting as much either just due to being busy at work and with my son, and starting a relationship with a new guy!!! Its early dont want to jinx it, but SO FAR SO GOOD!!!

My 30 days AF came and gone! Working on a goal of AF 60 days and currently not taking the Antabuse. What a thrill it has been to experience all this AF time, its almost like a miracle really. I know to not get too cocky, I have to always remember how bad that shit can bite me in the ass if I let it. Feeling great and very in control of my life at the moment. Life is really really good!

Comment

5 laps and counting. Confident but not cocky. I know what I have to do and am doing it on a number of levels!!

OI!! 30 days today??? That went soooo fast! Congratulations and here's to the next 30!! You sound really really good!

SteveR, I had those stretchy pants all washed and was hanging them on the line when a damn goose flew by and urm, well we're having wild goose with wild rice tonight! God knows when I'll do laundry again....hope you enjoy the game though (Hope you can get things sorted out at home)

Hello K9. Good to see you doing so well too.

Coconutter did you take your lessons yet?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey R.C.!

Yep, 30 days yesterday. I did not want to make a big deal about it though. Going off of the Antabuse, lets see how that goes! Of coures I have a new boyfriend too I think. We will see how that goes...

How you doing lady? You sound good too??

Comment

Working...
                                X