Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OverIt2007's 30-day Challenge - EVERYONE INTO THE POOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe...I'm proud of you!!! Can't you tell??

I've got a mountain of debt and drama to work through OI, but I will one way or another and definitely going to do it sober!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning guys!
      Ummmm goose ..... /drools
      Quick 26 laps splash splash!
      Enjoy your day everyone,
      SteveR

Comment

6 dippity doo's....
        SteveR gets a thread of his own in 4 days!
        For you OI:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfY67_qkgOs[/video]]YouTube - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing Lyrics

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

R.C. Your the best!!! Thank you again for making my post!!! I love ya!!!

Awww... Playing it now!!! So sweet of you R.C. to post that for me!! You doing good Lady??? You better be!!!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Aced today. Couple of moments where the f*k it button could have been activated, but I made it. Thanks!!

I don't know how far back you've read in the Christian thread but Belle and IAD and I are going to try fasting (as best we can) on Fridays. I posted a link on fasting. Let us know what you think! Love to you OI!!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Evening everyone,

27 laps o0O!

Glad to hear you guys doing OK! Keep it up RC and stay away from that button!

Gonna hit the sack now!

Until tomorrow,

SteveR

Comment

Evening laps. Guess that makes week 1 down!

Did we sail into that Bermuda Triangle? We've been navigating this ship for days without a soul in site but us three.:threesome:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey Lady!!

How you doing this fine Friday evening? Well, I hit a bit of turbulent waters tonight. Stressed myself out at work, and lost it. Even went and bought some wine. Tried taking one taste and realized just how insane of a thing this would be to do! I dont know if it was my fear or what, but started feeling very warm and flushed and a headache developing.

Came to my senses, and dumped that wine right down the drain where it ought to be. What the F???

Back on board ship determined not to let that bastard get the best of me. Ahoy Mateys!!!

Comment

OH OI. I was afraid you were giving up the antabuse too hastily. So glad you dumped the devil down the drain! Good for you for having that fortitude of mind!! Do you have any more antabuse or do you need to find some and fast maybe?

I'm doing well. Had to go "doctor" a friend tonight for awhile. The pharmacy actually told him to come and see me!!! That was an ego boost.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey R.C.! Glad to hear you got to play Doctor and got an ego boost! That always feels good!

Im not sure exactly what was wrong with me tonight. That old feeling of "HAVE" to HAVE a drink tonight grabbed me by the throat and would not let go. Add in a feeling of sadness, depression, loneliness, hopelessness and you got a full blown recipie for lets get some drinking on!

I knew it was insantiy to buy the damn wine, but was in robot mode. I did not drink much, and was really scared of what would happen, and Im not sure if it was my imagination but felt something bad was going to happen. At that point I dumped the shit out.

Hope this lesson will keep me back on track for a while. Ive been doing so good, why throw it away? Thats what I have to keep reminding myself of...

Love ya Sweetie!! I hope the calm waters keep floating your way!

Comment

Morning laps as well!
                        OI well done on the drain
                        Sorry have to be short lately a lot of things going on. Will try to pop in for longer tonight.
                        RC we are in the submarine so other people can only be teleported in! Do we have the technology ?

SteveR

Comment

Hey Steve!! How ya doing????

This morning the first thing I did, was to take the rest of the little wine bottles (4 pack of wine) and also scoop out the shit out of my cat box. I put the cat shit on top of the wine, and dumped it in the dumpster.

The theory is... Crap belongs with Crap! Close call yesterday, but made it through.

Comment

Hi Overit,

That was a frightening close call you had! I so understand that robot mode feeling. Glad you made it through.

Pie

Comment

Thank You Pie!

Scary how that old feeling just popped right back up again, and I could not refuse going to the liquor store. Sure hope as more time passes that rotton awful feeling will fade away.

The Antabuse really does help! Scared me enough to dump the crap away, thank God.

Comment

Morning, morning!

Feeling tiggerific...bouncy, flouncy..all that(sorry to steal your MO Tips)

Ya OI, the friends alternative was the ER. Said he felt like an axe hitting his lung when he breathed. ER would have just thrown the anti biotic flavour of the day. He called this morning to say he was feeling much better already. That's the real reward!!

Ha ha SteveR...I'm starting to feel like the Coconutter...pool, ship, sub...where am I?? A good frame of mind is about all I know right now!

Hope you are all there too!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X