herbs and vitamin question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow....just checked their greens product out.....pretty comprehensive product and you're getting milk thistle in it as well. I was going to say 100mg was too low. Dandelion actually detoxes the liver while milk thistle is the protectant. So both are equally important. Dandelion is awesome as a diuretic as it is naturally high in potassium.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

hey Ringing....what was that you said to use for fibromyalgia.....have just been diagnosed with it...
      I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

Well it's only part of a program, but 5HTP in fairly high doses--ie 300mg/day--divided doses has been quite helpful on a number of levels---are you on antidepressants?? L-Glut is essential too.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

yep....I am using Effexor anti depressant....not using the L-Glutamine....can you believe I cannot get it in this pathetic country (Norway)....will have to get my mum to bring some over from UK in a couple of weeks time....
          I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

I really can't advise from here on using the 5HTP if you are on high dosage. If only low you can wean yourself off by adding the 5HTP ever so gradually. Do lots of googling for natural treatments for FM. It's a multi layered healing process. Look into treating Candida naturally too. As you know antidepressants should not be taken with alcohol nor should 5HTP. I only take it occasionally. I've had many customer make the switch successfully though. Hope that helps. A good probiotic is essential too.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

To be clear as you add 5HTP you wean from the antidepressant -- if that is the route you go.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
              X