I feel like Failure - drunk again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where on earth do you find the answer to change - where does it end - drinking to cope!! why do we find drink is the answer to all our questions!! I have had an awful day to day and am now drunk - I have had to write a report on why sales are not as good as anticipated = property sales - ha ha ha - I am under scrutiny when how on earth can I speculate on the world economy and our property market and recovery!! My opinion is the banks are the only ones that can answer that!! sorry to babble have a really stresfull day tomorrow my job is really on the edge I know I am babbling thats the wine ` I dont know where i go from here i have the meeting tomorrow and i know i'm going to have a hangover tomorrow - self destruct button!!!!!!!! I am really in panic mode because had I not been hungover for the past few months I'm sure I would of coped with this meeting better -
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Oh Panno....I am so sorry.
    How can I help? :h:h:h
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

:l Panno

Lots of water NOW.
      Eat something.
      More water.
      Can you take a couple hours nana nap?
      Then go back to your reports?

:l honey
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I'm not sure how at this moment thanks so much for asking I am just praying at the moment my my experience and training will pay off tomorrow to keep my job - but i'm not so hopefull!!
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hi Panno, I am not the wisest one when it comes to giving advice especially after having a terrible day myself today but maybe you could throw the bottle away, leave the report aside, go to bed and wake up an hour earlier in the morning take a show, plenty of mouth wash and finish the report with a cup of coffee? (not the wine!!)
          I did it tonight even while browsing here, I had plans to meet someone for a drink and decided to call it off and go 100% AF again, it only takes a moment to choose - I felt the cravings for a beer coming back... ain't gonna happen.
          Just my humble 2 cents.
          A gentle hand may lead even an elephant by a hair

Comment

Panno...what supplements do you have on hand???

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Can you try to get some rest...sleep...so that tomorrow is not so bad? Drink a sports drink to replenish the electrolytes you've lost. Eat something (slowly).
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I have them all Kuduzu . L Gl /Vit B anti drepessents it is just not helping at the moment think the mind is taking over all of them - just too stressed over the job

Comment

Unfortunately eating in fact does nothing to stop the alcohol from entering the blood stream. it may slow it down some but it's still going to get there. An emetic could remove any alcohol still in your stomach to lesson the effects later(sounds harsh but if you can and really want to get it out of your system--Vomit)....it takes 3 to 6 hours to actually get through our blood system....K9 is right to get the electrolytes into your system particularly in the am. If you have some supplements to help your liver that would be great too.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm new to this. Tried A.A. Tried rehab. Got a whole 7 months sober. And I'm having a bevvy again 2nite. Computers spook me.

Comment

Hi Panno, sorry you are going through this. Some good advice has been given already and I would agree. Dont drink any more, except for a large glass of water. Go to bed now and set you alarm for an early start and finish the report then. Because if you continue to drink now and try to work mistakes will happen, you wont go to bed till all hours and tomorrow will be just awful. Please listen to someone who has been and done the same. Look after yourself right now, tomorrow will take care of itself.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

tears are really coming now, so many people have their hopes on me to keep this companhy going I really can't take the pressure anymore its just too hard its not even mine it belongs to the banks !!

Comment

Just for the record I haven't done the vomitting (probably should have sometimes) but I googled it and it makes perfect sense. Plus you will feel retched enough to want no more. The other things I'm talking about are to detoxy for the am and I do know those facts. Take the B's, the L-Glut, milk thistle, lots of lemon water and vit C....not sure what the kudzu would do right now.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Don't knock yourself about if you've had a drink or ten. The wagon will always wait. Tomorrow is another day.

Comment

I don't know what this computer is doing. Not sure if I'm just communicating with myself. To Panno. Your shoulders are heavy with responsibility babe. Let the tears flow. Maybe this is why you needed this drink. To get the sobs out. I sure wish I could help you right now. I'd give you a jolly good hug.

Comment

Working...
                              X