I feel like Failure - drunk again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank u all for being there - pint of water on the way = no way can I vomit to get rid of anything sorry ! - can be honest and say debt is getting the better of me I have fallen in the trap of millions of people all over the world = I am lucky because in my job I actually kept it but alot of people out there did not in my field - so why oh why do I get drunk all the time
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno good choice, now try and get some sleep soon too. I feel your pain on the debt front believe me and its not easy. Good night hun.

Dippy D a big welcome to MWO, it is a great place do check it out.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Panno,

Looks like you have already been giving some wonderful advice.. I hope you are feeling better now? Sounds like you are going through a very stressful time, please don't be so hard on yourself.. Just go into that meeting tomorrow, and do your best.. there's only so much we can control in this life.. but drinking will not change anything..
        Sending you strength! We are here for you,

Katie xxx
        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Panno....I am so sorry for what you are going thru........listen to what everyone is telling you and calm down...you are panicking yourself......drink the water....or gatorade...eat something
          can one of your daughters come over and help you....????
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Welcome Dippy D... Why don't you start your own thread to introduce yourself? You will get much more response!

So glad you stumbled on to MWO - you've found a wonderfully supportive community here. Check out the 'Toolbox' and come join us in the Newbie's Nest! Best to you!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Thank u to u all hopeful for a better day tomorrow - forgive me nly to reply personally to any one at the moment as I am drunk x
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
              X