My Charity Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Charity Walk

Well here I am at the start of day 12 AF and it feels good.

Hubby's kids arriving tonight for the weekend and tomoz eve (Sat), I am doing a 10 mile walk at midnight ........... yes midnight for Sue Ryder Charity. Yup need a check up from the neck up. May not be around for a couple of days, but will report Sun on how I got on. They give us Bucks Fizz when we finish and as I will be at the start of day 14 I am soooooooooooo looking forward to saying can I just have orange juice please. Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Take care and be good will be thinking of you all

QQ
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

My Charity Walk

Good for you QQ, nice way to celebrate 2 weeks freedom. Keep up the good work.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

My Charity Walk

QQ,

What a great way to celebrate your 2 week anniversary by helping a fantastic charity.

I've posted a link for anyone who isn't sure what Sue Ryder started. It's very close to my heart

Sue Ryder Care - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you,QQ

J x
      :l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

My Charity Walk

Hi QQ

Knock em dead on your walk. Way to go and congratulations on day 12...here's to many more.

H
        Allen Carr’s book changed everything for me. The easyway to control alcohol. Highly recommended

Comment

My Charity Walk

Thanx for the support,

I just cannot stay away from here.

Just checked the 24 hour weather forcast and it is heavy rain and thunderstorms - guess I am going to get soaked. Well it is all in a good cause.

Doing it in memory of Sue who died of liver cancer aged 39 and left twins of 21 months old.
          Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

My Charity Walk

Hey Quit, I hope you have fun at the walk, and with your hubbies sun for the weekend. Enjoy the oj.
            Don't forget to stretch a little afterwards.
            Hill
            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
            X