Pains inside are real bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. I have a lot of pains inside my body. I slipped up last night, but really went over the top. Now my entire body is aching and my kidneys feel like they're burning. My insides are very tender. Today is day one for me. And i've had somethin click in my head. I don't want to drink anymore. I spit on alcohol. SPIT SPIT! I can and i will make my life better through AF Living. From today i turn over a new leaf. I'm gettin off my ass, i'm gonna stop feeling sorry for myself, and i'm gonna kick AL in it's ass. I must stay positive and believe in myself. I must love myself more. I must learn everything i can and live what i learn bIg Up to all you sober people out there keep it up.
    Drinking is like beating your head into a brick wall!:headbanger:

Well done Yellowshine on your decision to change your life. You wont regret it. Remember how you feel today for future reference when you are craving for a drink and vow to your self you will never feel like this again.
    Well done once again and welcome to your way out!
    hippy chick
    I finally got it!
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Thanks hippie chick. I'm also a hippie. I have lost myself though, but wanna get my hippie self back. I want my relaxed, loving self back
      Drinking is like beating your head into a brick wall!:headbanger:

Comment

Hey yellowshine!
        Congrats on the decision. I worry about my health a lot too. AL is so bad, a poison, and yet we chose over and over to do it. Keep reminding yourself how much your body hates it, even when you start feeling better. How easily we forget..(im talking about me too!)
        Have a great sober day!

Comment

Hi YellowShine!
          Don't beat yourself up over the past since it cannot be changed. Don't wallow in regret or shame either. Just pick yourself up and start from here, that's all any of us can do. I like what you said about loving yourself, that is exactly what you need to do. No one can force you to do it, and no one can do it for you. Good for you for making the important decision that today is going to be different. You will probably find some inner strength that you didn't even know you had, open up and let it out. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing in your journey. Stick close to this site, you will find lots of strength and encouragement. Here is to Day 1 of a new life....
          Hugs! :l
          K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

So sorry you are not feeling so good, YellowShine. We are all here for the same reason you are. We want to live a good healthy life without daily drinking. Hope you feel better soon.
            Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Hello YS,
              Yes life without AL IS better. You go girl!
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
              AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X