Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory, brain problems?

Hi,

I don't know if anyone has come across this before, though I did read some posts from neurologists on the forum, has anyone ever noticed lack of brain function?
    I think I have, I used to be smarter when I was not drinking, something nowadays even after long periods of abstinence I find myself making bad decisions, forgetting things, I feel there is a part of my brain that is no longer functioning as it should be.
    Is this possible? Just a thought as I did read somewhere that al can cause irreplaceable damage to brain cells and that scared me a little.

Memory, brain problems?

wannachange, I think what you are referring too is PAWS... you could look it up on the net or maybe someone would put a link here for you... I would but I don't have the computer skills :welcome: Wishing you the best!

runningwind
    The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Memory, brain problems?

Hi wanna and :welcome:

Think this may be what your looking for. Just click on the link.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...pse-41960.html

J x
      :l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Memory, brain problems?

JackieClaire;848327 wrote: Hi wanna and :welcome:

Think this may be what your looking for. Just click on the link.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...pse-41960.html

J x
        :l

THANKS Jackie Claire...

runningwind
        The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Memory, brain problems?

Thanks a lot, don't know how I missed that post. I really thought there was some brain cells missing.. probably are lol but its normal, thought I was going mad, even asked the site to remove this post because it sounded ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
          X