my brand new goal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my brand new goal.

whoops. sorry girly, i just read back and you have explained your problem. PAINFUL!!
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

my brand new goal.

Well done Girlie

I want in if that's ok?, day 6 for me too and want to get to a week then 30 days and then work on the 60 day and the 90 and then the year thing everyone is urging me to do but a year seems so long so I wanna do the 30 day thing for now if that's ok?.

Comment

my brand new goal.

WannaC, we are all in on this one and the ideal of a year is brill but for gods sake on the ground take it each day - get that year out of your head now except as an abstract concept, even 30 days is too long to take on board - ODAT!!!!!!!!
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

my brand new goal.

mollyka;852052 wrote: Hi Girly, sorry you're in pain but great on the booze from yipee, we're survivors!!! Just reading back over the thread you say you need to loose weight. I weighed myself yesterday (never do that cos weight was a BIG issue in our house when I was growing up) out of the blue, and I now weigh 35 lbs less than I did in December when I started this kick in earnest. I have not eaten less, if anything more cos I get sugar cravings now which I NEVER used to get when drinking (booze provided all the sugar). If anything I would like not to loose any more weight but it seems to keep coming off. I reckon I was inputting up to 1000 calories a day in alcohol so 'do the math'!!
          Good on you Girly, Day 5 for us both - and counting!
          Molly
          fantastic! 5 days and a wieght loss! fandabbeedozy!
          The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

my brand new goal.

wannachange well done,

come park your butt here and do day 6 with me. well done all of us early birds x lets get stronger everyday, together, here!
            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Working...
            X