Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

debating best course

Hi Everyone,
    I purchased the program about a year ago and gave a half hearted attempt and did ok for a couple of weeks. I am now to the point where I am thinking a treatment center would be best for me to handle my self control issues. I was searching sites for facilities in the US that deal with women when I decided to come back to this site for help. I haven't done "my story" yet but I will. I am a "burned out mom" in the US who has battled alcohol for over 10 years. My kids will be away for a while this summer and I am debating if that would be a good time for me to go somewhere to get help. My husband wants to take a vacation and I know he will be disappointed and stunned (though not suprised) that I want to get help. Anyone know of an upscale place for women preferabbly in the southeast?

debating best course

Hi bo 79, I can not answer your question for you but did want to say Welcome to you. I'm also a mother who has battled alcohol for over 30 years, the past 13 being the worst. I'm sure someone will come along with some better answers to your questions but did want to welcome you!
    AF since April 19, 2010
    NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
    -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

debating best course

Hi bom, a mighty welcome from me to you, I am not from the US so would have no idea, plenty of USA'ers on later which I am sure will point you in the right direction.

Comment

debating best course

Hi Bom

Welcome to MWO cannot help with your search but wanted to let you know the people on this site are great.

Good luck with your search - hope someone comes up with answer for you.

QQ
        Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

debating best course

Hi Bom, welcome. I don't know anything about US treatment centers, but I hope you find one if that's what will work for you. Come here often, lot's of great advice and support.

Comment

Working...
          X