One Month AF Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Month AF Today

I made it 30 days AF, I'm feeling pretty good and am grateful to be sober once again.
    You can be who others think you should or who you were called to be. The difference is that who you were called to be is the real you.

One Month AF Today

Awesome godschild! I hope to be there in 19 more days. What is your ultimate goal?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

One Month AF Today

Congrats to you on your sobriety, 19 days is a long time. I have tried every way to unsuccessfully control my drinking so my ultimate goal is abstinence. Good luck to you! What is your goal?
      You can be who others think you should or who you were called to be. The difference is that who you were called to be is the real you.

Comment

One Month AF Today

Thank you very much. You've met a large goal so far--all the best for a continued success!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

One Month AF Today

:goodjob:

Godchild awesome job!!!

I am day 2AF and hoping for 6 weeks. I know ODAT is the approach I need to follow but I am also starting the MWO 6 week detox plan (all supps and cd's - no meds).

I sure hope I can be where you are at in 30 Days. You are an inspiration!
          :h

Meech

Comment

One Month AF Today

:clapclap: Congrats on your 1 month AF godschild!
            It's a great feeling - isn't it?
            Keep up the great work

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

One Month AF Today

Incredible Job Godschild, you have truly been a great inspiration and friend to me on here. Your posts are great, keep up the great work being AF!:goodjob::l
              AF since April 19, 2010
              NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
              -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

One Month AF Today

I've just joined you all. I'm on day six AF. Feeling quite strong during the day, it's tough though around 4.30 p.m. I usually (I mean always) have a glass of wine beside me while I cook dinner. Then, a couple with dinner and my favourite one is one the lounge after dinner watching TV. Have gone through gallons of sparkling water (in wine glasses of course) in last 5 nights! Good to get on to this thread where people are also new at it. Thanks and all the best to you all out there.:new::new:

Comment

One Month AF Today

Godschild, congratulations on your thirty days. You should really be proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.
                  Hill
                  Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

One Month AF Today

Godschild, congratulations! 30 days AF is awesome. Glad you are feeling good!

Comment

One Month AF Today

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:goodjob::goodjob:
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

One Month AF Today

Go you Godschild - that is wonderful - well done!! We are all so proud of you and you should be so proud of yourself too!!

Hugs to you,

sunshinedaisies xx
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

One Month AF Today

Congratulations GC. :goodjob::goodjob:

FeeBee.
                          Abstinence from November 01 2009
                          Relapse New Years Eve 2009
                          Totally alcohol free since January 01 2010
                          TSM from May 11 2010

Comment

One Month AF Today

Congrats Godschild.....most definitely an inspiration and a proven point that we all can achieve 30 days...great job!!!
                            AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

One Month AF Today

Congratulations, well done, brilliant and all other good wishes to you.

I am just starting day 18 AF.
                              Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X