Problems with live chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with live chat

I'm having problems with live chat. Only the bottom half of the chat box is showing up on my screen and it won't let me enter text. It seems to have frozen up. Any ideas anyone? I've tried logging out, then logging back in. I've tried a restart on my comp but it hasn't remedied the problem. Has anyone encountered this problem before? I'm running mac os x on a macbook.

Any ideas appreciated! Hope you're all well!:thanks: Little Ern

Problems with live chat

Hi littleern, it seems fine for me and im running the same system,try again now and see, xxx twitch

Comment

Problems with live chat

Thx

Twitch;849576 wrote: Hi littleern, it seems fine for me and im running the same system,try again now and see, xxx twitch
      Thanks, will give it a whirl now.

Comment

Problems with live chat

Still no worky on live chat (with screenshot)

Hi, I've just tried live chat again and still no luck. I've attached a screeshot (if it has attached!) Please, any ideas would help!

:thanks: LE

Comment

Problems with live chat

Still not working

I've tried live chat again, no luck Have tried removing mwo cookie, restarts, log in/out all to no avail. I'll turn comp off for a bit and see if that resolves the issue ( i left it on all night) Have a good day (or sleep) all

Little Ern

Comment

Problems with live chat

Shouldnt make a difference. I am using OS 10.6.3 and I still need to choose chat from the bar menu at the top left, 'Live chat/public chat in a new window' otherwise it doesnt work a lot of the time, just spins on loading java.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Problems with live chat

mine does this just pull on the bottom right hand corner and drag down by holding down the mouse button.
              Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Working...
              X