Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3

Day 3 is here. Here comes the Sun!!! I can feel it rising . I am starting to feel its warmth wrapped around me. My senses are starting to come alive. Simple things like taking the garbage out, seeing all the new buds on the trees as I walk down the driveway. Enjoying the simple things. Day three started out with it much easier getting up out of bed. Walked out to my barn to feed my horses and my head felt clear. Thank you all for the words of support. I am determined to see day 4 with all your help and support.

Day 3

Hi WFTS, you are so right - being sober allows us to see how beautiful life really is. I am glad you are feeling better. Keep up the great work.
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Day 3

:rays: Waiting for the Sun, great job on day 3!

The days get brighter and brighter, the calm gets calmer and calmer and life just feels right again, loved your enlightened words. Great job taking your life back:goodjob:
      AF since April 19, 2010
      NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
      -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Day 3

Thats fantastic WFTS - Day 3!! Keep going as you are, you are doing great.. we are here for you..
        Katie
        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Day 3

Awwhhh Well done Sunny!! Funny how we are blind to the small things when we are drinking...Glad you are waking up again xx
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Day 3

Nice thoughts WFTS! I also am on 3 days not feeling as sunny as you but am going to try to buck up my thoughts cos you're right, lets go step by step, its nice to have someone to track with?!
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Day 3

Excellent job Sunny, keep up the good work!
              I recently noticed I have a Blue Jay living in my back yard, he (or she?) is beautiful! I wonder how long it's been there? You really do start to notice the small things around you when you are sober and clear headed. Now Blue Bird gets bread crumbs and a bird bath, see how everything benefits from sobriety?
              You're doing great...hang in there and let us know how you are :l
              K9
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 3

well done waiting. im glad you're seeing the benefits so soon. its great getting your life back. keep it up
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                X