Blasphemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blasphemy

Suzanne Somers wrote book?? Even in the middle of a hangover I learn something new!! I will ad that to my library list. Thanks!! My MD (primary not gyn) tested me for low thyroid last month and said the results were normal. I think I will ask for the whole profile to be faxed to me so I can have the results in front of me. I do that with my animals as I have a medical background (figures right?) and understand the ranges. There has got to be something physical going on that would explain the depression and insomnia. I was exactly the same as you with AL-fell alseep or passed out like a charm but up at 3am and unable to get back to sleep. Now I'm dealing with insomnia and RLS and it really really sucks!! This wasn't supposed to happen!!
    Anyway, you may have given me a tip that I'll be forever grateful for. And yes, the mind games oh the mind games.
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Blasphemy

Pap, I think you will enjoy the book. Ageless or The Sexy Years - lots of the same stuff is covered in a few of them.

I am 52 - I didn't mention that. I have no idea if I'm finished with menopause. But I'm very happy to schmear on my Bioidentical Estrogen and Progesterone creams, sleep well, keep my sanity and also some thickness to my hair. (vanity is definitely a part of my life )

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Blasphemy

Your hair gets thicker?????? Watch me running,not walking to my MD next week!!!! JK, I will get the book and be armed with info when I do see her on June 2nd.

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Blasphemy

53 here!! Reckon I never had a menopause, everything just stopped and went away, is that possible? Anyway in answer to your earlier question PapM, the sleepers are called 'Zolnod' 10 mgs, presumably a half one is 5mgs? I'm not very up with these things I'm afraid, my family was chock full of medics and I avoided anything medical all my life for that reason!!!
          Don't think my hair has got thicker DG?!
          Molly
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Blasphemy

Pap - I'm sorry that you are feeling so crappy. (We already PM'd) But wow! I am learning so much on this thread. Thanks everyone. 51 years here. I am in menopause but still having hormone issues. DG - thanks for mentioning that book. I am going to check it out.
            Be kind to yourself today Pap.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Blasphemy

Pap...I can;t add anymore than has already been said, but know that I am thinking of you....
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Blasphemy

Thanks Mama, Nora. I am being kind to myself-lots of water, eating whatever I want (did cave to the Big Mac craving) and staying close to MWO. I'll pay for all this slug behavior tomorrow as the house is a mess, tons of laundry needs to be done and I brought a heap of work home to do this weekend which of course I haven't touched. Not to mention the yard/garden are quickly moving towards a jungle. :sighbubble: Maybe I'll at least get up and do the dishes.

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Blasphemy

Hi Pap,
                  Just sending you my thoughts and a hug :l
                  K9
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Blasphemy

awww thanks K9 Lover!! Much appreciated. Can't wait to go to sleep tonite (please please please) and wake up tomorrow feeling like the 12 million I didn't win last nite.

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                    X