Day 39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 39

On my last serious quit, this was the day where I slipped. I don't have any reason other than I got complacent and thought I could drink one night, then get right back on the wagon. Well, that "one night" turned into about 6 months. But, here I am again, and now thanks to my Antabuse I do not have the option of slipping, and I also don't have the urge either. So I look forward to hitting day 40 tomorrow...and many more beyond that!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Day 39

thats great k!

you are doing remarkably well, i hope in 32 days ill be posting the very same. keep it up and no more mention of past slips. it's history. all that matters is today xx excellent xx

gw xxx
    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Day 39

Hi K9Lover, Congradulations on your time,I can relate to the thinking of just a few drinks and thats it!Before i no it im on a roll/binge that usually leads me to the er...Again congradulations! Trucker123

Comment

Day 39

girly wirly;853125 wrote:

keep it up and no more mention of past slips. it's history. all that matters is today
        You're right Girly, only looking forward from now on!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 39

You're doing fantastic, K-9!!! Big congrats and keep it up, girl!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Day 39

Keep doing what you're doing K9, because you're doing great

J x
            :l
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Day 39

K9 :thumbs:
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Day 39

k9. thats fantastic... and you are aware of your slip at day 39... thats double AL guard for today. keep it up.
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Day 39

Fantastic K9!! Can remember as if it was just the other day we were discussing the Antabuse! Keep rocking!
                  AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Day 39

Well done K9!

:rockon:

Comment

Day 39

:goodjob:
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8/my-story-some-40119.html My Story

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

Day 39

That's awesome K9! I agree with girly not to dwell on the past but sharing if you like may just help someone avert the same scenario. My two cents.:goodjob:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Day 39

K9, GREAT JOB! KEEP IT UP!

Comment

Day 39

Good on you K9. You are doing so well. Its a good thing you are aware of what happened with your previous slip.
                            Keep up the hard work and you will get to your goal.
                            Well done.
                            HC
                            I finally got it!
                            "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Working...
                            X